Special Chapter

A/N: Hey guys, I know most of y'all have removed the book from your libraries and would no longer receive a notification from this book, but still thank you to the few people who are reading this now.

This is the Lotte world chapter, I promised to update long ago. Its just a scenario, hope you like it and also please read the authors note at the end. It's about a new story on Ongniel.

.Deciding on the ride.

Lisa : What would scare Daniel the most , I wanna ride that one.

Samuel: Let's ride a seesaw.

Ong : This ain't a park you kid! Grow up.

Samuel : *pouts*

Jihoon: *Defensive* Hey don't you dare say that to my boyfriend.

Daniel: *Secretly praying, they won't go to a horror house*

Lisa : Let's go to the horror houseeee!!!!

Daniel : *Pales*

Ong : *smirks, knowing Daniel would clutch onto him and he can have his way with him*

****

The Horror House.

Lisa : -the mama bird- "Okay y'all stay together. Don't get lost. I'll protect you gays- I mean guys. If a ghost approaches you, tell me and I'll Hit them with the ddu ddu ddu." .*turns around and sees that everybody disappeared*
*realizes she's all alone*

Lisa :

Lisa : AHHHHHHHHH

*****

Samuel: *enters the house*
"OH MY GOD! WHAT? OH MY-"

*Jihoon pulls him into a passionate kiss, making him shut up. Samuel goes weak in his knees, they make out for one straight minute before Jihoon pulls over*

Samuel : *still dizzy*

Samuel : "What's a ghost?

******

Ong : Daniel, why are you Carrying a sword?

Daniel : To protect you of course

Ong : *blushes*

Enter the horror house*

Daniel : *scared of the dark and creepy music* *Quickly hugs Ong*

Ong : Daniel where are you?

Daniel : what do you mean? I am in your arms.

Ong : wait- that's not me. Whom are you hugg-

Daniel : *faints*

---

Bridge : *enters*

Ghost : *scared* AHHHHHHHHHH Who allowed a bitch to enter my horror house?

-------

Author's Note : hey guys, I know this whole shit is pretty lame. But you have no idea how much I miss wanna one and Ongniel. So here I am, I came up with this new story. Its called " My Neighbor Is A Werewolf "

Genre : werewolf

Here is the info to it, please take a look. It would mean a lot to me.

My Neighbor Is A Werewolf

"A fucking what?"

" Wolf, A werewolf! And we share a mate bond."

Ong Seongwoo stared at Daniel's solid brown-amber eyes like he had grown horns for one minute straight before rolling on the ground with laughter. It was too funny to believe.

He spoke between the fits of laughter "Did you eat up your own brain cells this time, Daniel? All we shared over the past 5 years is hatred and now what the fuck is a mate bond"

"We're..we are destined to love each other for the rest of our life."

Seongwoo doubled with laughter, clutching onto his stomach. "Yea...sure Daniel! I can't believe you brought me to the woods to say something as stupid as this. I'm leaving, and you should visit a doctor on your way to home!"

With that Seongwoo started walking towards his car, while looking at the starry night still chuckling at Daniel's madness. His laughter soon died down when he heard a low animalistic growl from behind. He turned around only to meet the same brownish amber eyes.

But there was no Daniel. There was a wolf. A big white wolf glowing magnificently.

A/N : Your thoughts?

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝔂𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 (𝓞𝓷𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓮𝓵) ✔ 🎉