🔔 Chap2 🔔

First Meeting ~~

The bell rang warning the students about the classes. Everyone ran to their 
respective classes with their stuffs.. Daniel had 2 or 3 classes with Lisa. He headed  to room and the Professor of Potions - Mr. Lee Norman was standing there with a bright smile painted on his face.

Daniel smiled back and greeted him.

"you are not supposed to wear bracelets  Dear. By the way who gave it you  it seems very old" Mr. Lee.

."..sir.. I cannot remove it.. Its a memory" He trailed

"You don't have to! Just hide it under your sleeves" He advised

"alright! Thanks"

Mr. Lee patted his back and spoke in his usual manly voice "Students, meet your new classmate Daniel Kang. He was a topper in The Canada University Of Magic. Daniel introduce yourself"

" Hello, everyone i am Daniel Kang!" He spoke softly.

Others were just looking at him with bored expressions. Mr. Lee sighed and asked him to take a seat. He walked past all the benches and sat down in the last bench  Of the middle row. Suddenly everyone started whispering and staring at him. He was confused.

Shouldn't  I supposed to sit here?? he thought to himself.

"hey isn't  This Ong's seat? Why is he sitting here"

"he's so dead!!!" Daniel heard from the girls who were sitting in front  Of him.

Come on now who's Ong? Why are these people so weird. Daniel thought.

" SILENCE!" Mr. Lee announced and everyone quickly shut their mouths.

**
Half an hour later, A  tall brown haired guy wearing  black ripped  jeans a casual top with maroon cloak walked in. He was chewing bubble gum and an earphone was popped in one of his ears while the other was left loose. He just entered the classroom without even asking for permission. And god, did he look smug.

Professor Lee, noticed him.. "Late again!" he sighed and continued " You will never change. the sixth time you've been late to my class in this month. Whatsoever i'm not gonna waste my time lecturing you. Take a seat."
The boy had no guilt in his face, he just started walking without even saying a 'sorry'.

Daniel had been observing this rebel from the start. Daniel frowned when the boy started walking towards his seat eyeing him amusedly. By now everyone were staring curiously at them. He walked closer and closer, their eyes met and Daniel had a stern look while the other had smirk creeping up his face.

He just took a seat beside Daniel without speaking a word. Dan felt awkward but he didn't react in any way. Once again whispers filled the room.

"Ong did not say anything?"

"maybe he is planning something worse"

"This would be fun"

"whats gonna happen"

" SILENCE EVERYONE" Mr. Lee shouted scarily shutting up every single person.

So this is the guy Lisa was talking about. He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named....... I mean Ong or whatever. He is mean but i don't think he'd have the guts to trouble meI can handle these kind of people very well. Donno why people are so 'scared' of him. Daniel thought. Thousands of things were jamming his mind. The professor was still teaching but Daniel being a pro, had already completed the course long ago.

Daniel stared at Ong from the corner of his eye. He was busy listening to music and he's even lip syncing the songs while swaying his body. He doesn't care about anything, does he?

" I know I am handsome and hard to resist but please don't stare at me" Ong suddenly blurted out. He had a playful smirk on his face. And poor Daniel was dumbfounded.

He stumbled with his words and somehow managed to speak " wha... Um...... Who is staring at you?!"

".. 'some Kang'  is staring at me.." He simply replied

".. 'Some Kang? ' its Daniel Kang!" Dan corrected

" that means you were staring at me Mr. Kang!" Ong looked into his eyes and faked a smile.

Daniel was about to say something but the second bell was already given.

" Stop giving yourself so much importance Mr. Rebel... I was not staring at you" Daniel snapped and left the room immediately.

*

It was lunch hour.
The second and third classes went well and he explained his encounter with Ong to Lisa. Lisa was worried for Dan as she personally experienced  the Rebel.

"Try avoiding him Dan!" Lisa spoke

" Why should I? I'm not scared of him! If he does anything to me... I swear he's dead in my hands" Daniel spoke and Lisa smiled.

"Well... I love you're confidence" Lisa commented

"I'm overflowing with it!" Daniel

Two boys walked towards them with smiling faces. One was of his height with broad shoulders and light brown hair. The other one was a little  skinny with dark brown hair. He was literally looking like an anime character.

They greeted " Hey Lisaaa!!!"

"Hey guys!!! By the way this is Daniel!" Lisa introduced and Daniel waved and smiled.

"And Daniel they are Jaehyun and Taeyong our university's best couple!" Lisa cheerfully introduced.

Daniel's smile grew wider. So they are dating! He thought. He guessed this university is pretty open minded.

"Hey Blondie, you are embarrassing us" Taeyong almost whispered

"The whole world knows about you!" Lisa spoke in a 'duh' voice.

" we have an errand to run, you guys carry on" Jaehyun spoke

While going Taeyong stuck something on Lisa's back. Something like a sticky note. Taeyong winked and Daniel nodded.

'Pretty and Nasty ' was written on the sticky note.

"You know, these two are so playful! But they are equally sweet" Lisa told.

"they are" Daniel agreed.

"pretty and nasty? Yes you are babe~" A familiar voice chirped. Both Daniel and Lisa turned around at the voice.

It was Ong.

*************