🐷Chap34🐷

A/N : I don't even deserve to say sorry. But i'm really×12233 sorry for this super duper late update.
I honestly feel like a bitch, I was so busy with the new college. It was hectic and stressful.

I'm gonna have to skip the Lotte world part, cause I'm gonna finish the story a little fast. If I have time, I'd add it as the special chapter at the end.

**

"Seriously, that's crazy!" Daniel started  laughing out loud while Seongwoo joined him.

"..and then the bald head guy thought I was a spirit....that's how I was caught" Ong ended.

Daniel smiled "Your life has been quite fun!"

"Yea, kinda. But the most fun I had, is when Kang Daniel entered Alkaban!" Seongwoo smiled sheepishly.

Daniel raised an eyebrow with an amused smile.

"I had fun, fighting with you and..yea it was exciting!" Seongwoo trailed with a shy smile.

"Exciting?...well I had fun too" Daniel mumbled.

"um..so with whom  are you going to the prom?" Ong asked running his hands through his hair.

"Me... I don't think I'm going. And you going?" Daniel mumbled looking outta the window.

"Um.. I'm not going as well" Ong replied looking out of the window as well. Daniel nodded.

Its been a week since the tutoring started and Ong was doing pretty well in spells now. They've started spending time together. interacting with each other way better then they used to. Fighting was pretty common between them but that's what brings them back together. They are still confused with their feelings and emotions.

A knock on the door brought back the boys out of the daze. Seongwoo got up to open the door.

A familiar girlish voice made Daniel stand up and walk to the door.

"Oppa, Let's practice some dance,  for the prom" Bridge chirped excitedly.

"Um...Later Bridge!" Ong whispered unknowingly.

"You said you're not going?" Daniel asked and Ong flinched at his sudden voice.
Daniel was standing right behind him.

Seongwoo turned back and started rumbling  "I...um...yea...I was-"

"Yea, he is going with me!" Bridge smirked.

Daniel frowned and  unknown anger filled him.

Ong opened his mouth "Um Daniel-"

"Well, Seongwoo you should probably go practice some 'dance'  with your date!" Daniel snapped pushing Ong out of the room and slamming the door right on his face. He heard Bridge cursing  and no, he doesn't care.

Daniel glared at he door thinking to himself.

I don't care!

I don't.

Who cares duh!

could've said the truth.

HOW THE FUCK CAN HE LIE TO ME?

He walked up to his own bed and glared at Seongwoo's bag which he left. He grabbed it and threw it on the floor kicking and punching it. He was trying to take out his anger on it, but it isn't working.