⛺Chap23⛺

A/N : I sincerely apologize for the late update.
I have exams all the time, duh!

A week passed by and things between Ong and Daniel were confusing. They neither started fighting nor did they talk to each other.

Exciting news about Ongniel stopped circulating in the AlkabanTalk ( a news app for for Alkaban university students).
Instead it got replaced by a new exciting news for the students - Magic Festa 2017 which will be conducted every year before Christmas.

This week has been very tiring  for the students as all the professors were busy completing the syllabus and stuff. But gladly it came to an end and now they are free.

All of them were very excited for the Festa as each day from now till Christmas will be of special importance. And presently it was pre-festa and  different activities  will be conducted from the next week.

Today was a family meeting day. Relatives, friends or parents can visit the university. All of them were very happy and were looking forward to this day.

A huge sophisticated cafeteria was  arranged for the meeting where the students can wait to meet their loved ones. But Daniel had no one to meet. He has only his Grandma who would be in Canada equipped with her business.

All of them gathered there and it was hella noisy. Lisa, Samuel, Taeyong, Jaehyun and Daniel sat together in a round table discussing stuff.
Daniel was initially not interested in their discussion but he had to jump in to stop Lisa from spreading his and Ong's video like a religion among his friends.

"Look how adorable they look!" Lisa exclaimed smiling from ear to ear.

"True tho, they look... perfect!" Samuel agreed

"Just like us" Jaehyun stated smiling at Taeyong.

"Stop it already! You guys have been talking about this since centuries" Daniel complained

"I still cannot get over the fact that you both slept together in a hotel! " Lisa said avoiding Daniel's complaint.

"How many times do I have to tell you? We did not 'sleep together' . we just shared the same room......, and the bed" Daniel explained

"I don't see the difference!" Lisa

Daniel gave up.

Taeyong stated "leaving behind Ong and Daniel, everyone in this galaxy is aware about the fact that you both like each other."

"I agree!" Lisa

"Exactly!!" Sam

"Oh guys, please give a break to this topic" Daniel requested.

****

The parents and relatives started coming. The whole atmosphere was lovely.

Jaehyun's parents came and they were very sweet. They were very supportive with Jaehyun's relationship with Taeyong.
Daniel was jealous seeing Jaehyun receiving so much love from his parents. While he has no one to meet. He was very happy for Jaehyun for being blessed with parents.
But he was also sad for himself for loosing them. All the memories started hitting him like a downpour and he couldn't hold back his tears anymore.

He didn't want to ruin their happy moment by giving out his tears, he just excused himself and rushed to the washroom.

He never wanted anyone to notice his tears. Though he is sometimes weak inside, he never wanted to show it as he promised his dad that he would be strong no matter what happens and never show his weakness. He never cried in public, whenever he felt low he would just cry in his room being all alone by himself and then doze of to sleep feeling depressed.

First time he cried in front of someone after his parents death was Ong, And it was the first time he told someone about his problem, It was the first time that he was not crying alone in an empty room , it was the first time he forgot about his phobia and fought it, And it was the first time he felt safe.
Ong was there throughout the dark holding him close, listening to all the stuff he was saying, making him laugh, diverting his attention and helped him fight his phobia.

Daniel couldn't hide his tears anymore. He was about to enter the rest room when  Ong was just coming out from there. They had a quick  eye-contact.

Ong asked "are you crying?"

"Nope, .... something..went into my eye," Daniel lied

"Um..okay!" Ong chirped and flew from there.

***
Daniel came back , he found Lisa and others talking and laughing together with some other guys.

As soon  he approached them, Lisa exclaimed "where have you been? And why are your eyes red?"

"Nothing...I went to restroom!" He replied

"Okay~~ Meet my brother, he came all the way from Thailand." Lisa spoke excitedly pointing towards a handsome guy.

"Hello I am Chittapon-  okay let me make it short. I am Ten! Nice to meet you" The guy smiled

"Nice too meet you too! And I am Daniel"

"Ohh you are daniel!! Lisa talks about you on the phone" Ten said

Daniel was about to reply when Lisa cut him off saying "Meet my childhood friend, Bambam!"

The said guy extended his hands for a shake and he held it. They shook hands and greeted each other.

They all had a nice conversation. when suddenly Lisa got up and challenged  Bambam for a rap battle.

Ten buried his face in his hands saying "these both started again!"

All of them chuckled. 

Taeyong's cousin, Jaejoong had arrived later.
All of them were shook as Taeyong looked like carbon copy of his cousin.

An hour later~

Daniel was sitting opposite to Lisa. And She was literally staring at him. Not only Lisa but all the people present their. It took him minutes to realize that they weren't staring at him but at the door, which was far behind him.

Daniel looked around.
There stands a tall, sexy girl wearing a crop top and a pair of shorts at the door. She was good looking.

Daniel   spoke "Lisa, Samuel stop starring at her idiots. She must be someone's girlfriend, your staring at her as if she's some alien"

Lisa and Samuel did not react to Daniel's words, they kept staring at her and discussing bout her.

"Oh my god! She looks like a bitch!" Lisa

"I agree" Taeyong

"Who's girlfriend do you think she is?" Samuel.

"Who knows!" Lisa shrugged.

Daniel was least interested in the topic. He was reading a magazine while having some chocholate milkshake.

"Wait..wait...wait.." Lisa abruptly said

"Oh My godeu!" Samuel

"Why is she going towards Ong's table?-" Jaehyun.

"LOOK SHE'S HUGGING HIM!!" Lisa

Daniel choked on his milkshake.

He didn't know why he did, but he quickly turned around to see some other girl hugging Ong.

"What does this supposed to mean?" Taeyong asked.

"She's his girlfriend? He kept this hidden!"  Samuel blurted out.

"She's still hugging him? How much more time will she take? Just leave him girl" Lisa mumbled.

"I'm sure, she's his girlfriend." Jaehyun

"What do you think Daniel?" Lisa asked.

Daniel who was lost in his own thoughts came back to his senses.
He stood up saying "Why would I even care?" He rep'lied'

Though he said he doesn't care, but his face says he's disappointed.
He started walking away. While he was walking past Ong's table they had an eye contact. It lasted more than 20seconds.

*****