🏊Chap27🏊

A/n: Is it too late now to say sorry? Cause I'm missing more than just your comments....
Im sorry... yeah....

The good thing is completely done with exams and I'm free~~
{The gif above will cure all your diseases. Im not even kiddin}

"98.. 99...100!! Daniel I'm coming to find you~~" The 5 year old's mother cooed.

The 5year old giggled hiding behind the curtains.

His mother sang "where is my baby Dan?"

"Imm here!" The boy came running towards his mother.

She laughed and hugged him back.

Just then his father came back from work.
"I'm back!"

"Appa~~" Daniel shrieked.

"Daniel, I got you a present"

"Really?wha is it Appa?" Little Daniel asked curiously.

"Umm I got you your favourite chocolates"

"Yeaaa!!! Thnk youu Appa" Daniel excitedly jumped.

Time flew like it has been fast forwarded.
The next moment Daniel was lying in front of his parent's dead bodies.
He collapsed on the floor beside them crying till he's eyes were blood red.

Ong woke up, to find himself stuck between Daniel and Bridge.
Bridge was literally holding onto Ong's arm. Ong got rid of Bridge and turned to the other side where Daniel was sleeping.

Daniel looked quite disturbed, he looked as if he was struggling.
He was sweating heavily, so Ong removed the blanket off him.

"Daniel, Are you alright?" He asked softly.

He gently pushed back Daniel's bangs.
"You don't have fever as well~" Ong said

"APPA......Eomma.... don't leave me..." Daniel cried with his eyes closed. 

"He's having a bad dream" Ong muttered and shook Daniel to wake him up.

Daniel slowly opened his eyes and saw a blurry figure of Ong looking at him with concern.

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP DANIEL?" Bridge screeched making the other two males flinch.

"What Is your problem Bridge?" Ong asked

Bridge started speaking continuously "This person ruined my sleep last night with his sleep talking and then I had to sleep with the lights on and now when I finally got to sleep he's crying like an idiot. Such a disgusting person he is. Cant you just kick him outta here?? I've never-"

Lisa who came to wake up Daniel, heard everything Bridge was saying.

She barged in saying " Bitch or Bridge whatever your name is Shut your shitty mouth before I turn into an evil sadistic bitch from hell that'll make you wish you were never born!"