Chapter 45 - god am i a glad gal - this is both sacratic and sad

oof da doof its now 2.35

genuinely why am i still awake i have spent the past 30 minutes looking at Andrew Rannels Wikipedia page

2nd attempt at this here chapter and lord i left it after like the 3rd/4th para and dear godi just cannot be bothered with the gore today

MY god like 7th attempt I fucking lost it at the end I just wanted to move on. Next chapter will incrude a solid recap

-------------------------------------------------

Chapter 45

John's POV

We called the police straight away. Well, almost straight away.

Sherlock decided to investigate and take photos first, which i did chastise him for, although from experience, i knew that it was easier to do before the police arrive than after.

I'd seen a lot of dead bodies. I'd seen a lot of injured people. That was just part of my life with sherlock, always had been. But Molly's corpse was the bloodiest i'd every seen.

Her throat was completely mutilated, as if it had been torn away. The wounds on her neck were dry however, as if they'd been there for a while, but the corresponding gashes on both of her wrists were more recent, but there was no fresh blood. She was covered in dried blood, and the flesh looked like it had been ripped away by something wild.

We'd gotten out of there as soon as the police came however. Sherlock found them boring, and i found them exhausting.

Sherlock tended to want to continue his investigation after the police inquiries, but I never seemed to have the energy after a thoroughly interrogation surprisingly enough.

We sat in our dorm room, quietly thinking over what we had found.

"Yknow sherlock. I'm just gonna put it out there..."
He looked up from where he was lying on the floor.
"What is it?" He asked fairly impatiently.
I hesitated. "Vampires. Mother. Fucking. Vampires"
There was a pause. Then some shuffling. Sherlock, without a word, stood up and left.

I stayed in the room, and got back to my book.