Chapter 4 - Zzz...

Heeeeelloooo everybody!
How are my favorite readers?
Anywho, I'm not listening to any music right now. But if i was, i would definitely be listening to I write Sins not Tragedies - Panic at the Disco
This chapter is half dedicated to The Maze Runner fandom.
***WARNING*** MAY CONTAIN TRIGGERING MATERIAL FOR A SOMEONE IN THE TMR FANDOM
---------------------------------
Chapter 4 - A Thominho Shipper; or two
Wendy's POV

I sat in the library, my eyes glued to the pages.
"Please, Tommy, please."
With my heart falling into the black abyss, I pulled the trigger.
It was the 32nd time I'd read The Death Cure after entering the fandom.
And every time i cried.
As I sat on the bean bag in the library, wallowing in sadness for a certain character, I didn't notice the boy staring at me from the bookshelves near me.
He was open mouthed but sympathetic. "Did I you just read page 250?" He asked, smiling, but not in a harsh or cruel way.
I nodded, then sank back into the material bag full of polystyrene.
He walked over and put his arm around me.
Half of me was crying and thankful for the comforting, the other half was aware of how cute he was, and was squealing.
I calmed down , and we introduced ourselves.
"I'm Wendy."
"John."
I looked at his face. "Are you new?"
He smiled nervously. "Yeah."
"Where did go before?"
"Lauristons."
I knew Lauristons quite well; my sister's friends went there. Well, most of them.
" So who are you dormed with?"
"Sherlock. I've known him for years."
There was a pause, as I didn't really know what I say. Sherlock was more than a bit odd, and I think I remember Gigi saying that he was a Sociopath.
Before she came in year eight, Sherlock had been very antisocial, and also constantly annoyed.
"What about you?" John asked, thankfully breaking the ice.
"I'm with Gigi."
"Has Gigi been here since year seven, or...?
"She came in year eight."
We talked for a couple more minutes. A couple being until dorm time an hour later.
All through this hour, which had ended in a comfortable silence, John hadn't moved his arm. I didn't realise this until we had to get up, and I felt his hand on my shoulder.
"Er, John..." I nudged him before realising he'd fallen asleep.
He wouldn't wake up after some light shaking he still didn't wake up, and I then wasn't sure what to do.
So I pulled his ear.
"What?!?!" John woke with a start, jumping straight off of the bean bag.
It took him a moment to recognise his surroundings, and in this moment I noticed four faces beside the bookshelf, trying and failing to be stealthy.
Martin, Benedict, Laura and Molly were behind one of the shelves, with only their heads peeking out the side.
I sent them all a glare, and they marked my warning, all of then squealing and running out the library.
I rolled my eyes and muttered an empty threat.
I looked back , and John held out his arm.
"would the lady like me to escort her back to her dorm?" He said in a mock posh accent.
"why, thank you, kind sir." I replied, keeping up the act and taking his arm.
We walked back to our dorm, and reached my door just in time for the second bell, signifying that you should be in your dorm. The teacher checked at this bell, but they started from the bottom up, so John was fine.
Just before I went inside, John apologised.
"Whatever are you apologising for?" I asked.
"Falling asleep."
He smiled and I did the same.
"Night John."
"Night Wendy."
I closed the door, let him walk a few steps, then opened it again, silently.
He didn't notice, and I watched him walk away. I heard him muttering, and realised he was cursing himself.
"Smooth moves Watson...Fall asleep on a bean bag in the ducking library, smooth freaking moves..."
I went back into my dorm smiling to myself, just wondering when he would find the piece of paper in his pocket. The one which had my number on it.