Chapter 24 - Thunderbolts And Lightning

"I ain't going easy on you." Laxus said with a grin as he charged up his lightning.

"I wouldn't dream of it, where would the fun be otherwise." I replied as my lightning magic flared up.

"This isn't good." Wendy said to Carla.

"She'll be fine child, remember she has the duel abilities on her side." Carla replied.

"Do you think Laxus forgot about that, Akari only tends to go for her lightning magic." Wendy asked.

"I'm not sure, it's going to be a massive brawl though I can predict that much." Carla answered.

"She's crazy." Natsu said with shock.

"Says the person who would fight anything that breathes." Lucy replied.

"Let's go!" Laxus announced as he ran towards me with his fist drawn back.

"You're going down!" I shouted as I also ran towards Laxus with my fist drawn back.

Me and Laxus collided with each other, his fist in my face, my fist in his abdomen. We continued throwing punches and dodging attacks at quick speed, neither one of us was going to run out of steam anytime soon.

"Lightning Flame Dragon Roar!" I yelled as I released a tornado of lightning and fire from my mouth.

"Shit!" Laxus exclaimed as he tried to block my attack.

Laxus was pushed back towards the wall in the guild hall with his shirt damaged and a few marks on his body.

"She actually hit him with such force that it's effected him." Erza said.

"He's trained her well. This is nothing like the fight she had with Natsu." Gray added.

"Aw, are you scared? Remember we promised we would give it everything we have." I said to Laxus mockingly.

"Clever. That was a mistake on my part, I'm so used to seeing you use your lightning that I temporarily forgot you used fire as well. It's no problem though, I can take you down with just my lightning." Laxus explained. "Lightning Dragon's Jaw!" Laxus shouted as he jumped above me with his fists clasped together.

"Lightning Dragon's Iron Fist!" I yelled as I pushed my fist above me and counter attacked Laxus' attack.

Mine and Laxus' lightning collided and pushed off each other causing us both to be pushed away.

"Lightning Flame Dragon Talon!" I shouted as I kicked Laxus' chest.

"Lightning Dragon Roar!" Laxus shouted as he released lightning from his mouth which I managed to dodge by changing into a lightning bolt form.

Laxus changed into his lightning form and started chasing me around the guild hall. Crashes of thunder and lightning could be heard outside as well as inside.

"I hate thunder!" Pantherlily exclaimed worriedly as he covered his ears.

"Hey cut it out! You're both scaring my cat!" Gajeel shouted.

"This wouldn't of happened if you lot didn't keep fighting." Levy replied.

"We did stop… eventually. He was the one who continued it." Gajeel said as he pointed at Laxus.

"I hope they stop soon but, it doesn't seem very likely." Levy sighed.

"It's only because Akari has grown stronger, she's almost evenly matched to Laxus and that's scary to think about considering how much stronger she has become." Erza said.

"You're scared?" Lucy exclaimed with shock.

"Of course not, I've fought Laxus before and I must admit he's quite difficult to defeat, he's not someone I'm particularly fond of fighting, however, I would like to go up against Akari some time, she would be a good opponent with the new skills she has gained, she has a lot of potential." Erza explained.