Chapter 13 - Lightning Strikes Twice At Ryuzetsu

Laxus and I arrived at Ryuzetsu Land in very good time and my excitement was still building up.

"I can't believe we are actually here!" I jumped up and down.

"Neither can I." Laxus said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes and classically crossed his arms again.

"Aw c'mon, you'll enjoy it." I giggled as I nudged Laxus with my arm.

"I guess. I just realised, where's your cat?" Laxus asked.

"Pika is at home with Lucy." I replied.

"You didn't say-"

"No I didn't tell her what we were really up to." I responded.

"Okay, why isn't your cat here exactly?" Laxus questioned.

"She's scared of water so, I thought it would be best that she stayed at home." I explained.

"Fair enough." Laxus replied.

We both walked up to the entrance to purchase our passes to the water park, however, we were stopped by one of the staff there.

"Hold it." The man said.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"You two are from Fairy Tail aren't you? I've seen you before." He said whilst pointing at Laxus.

"So?" Laxus questioned, relaxed and composed.

"I'm afraid that I can't let you in, it's the new policy that came with the new park, after you went and destroyed it." The man accused.

"Now hold on a minute, I had no involvement in wrecking the joint the last time we were here, in fact I actually caught the culprits that caused the mess, they were punished diligently for their actions. Therefore, I don't see why we can't come in." Laxus explained.

"Even so, I wouldn't be doing my job properly if I let you in, no exceptions." The man proclaimed.

Me and Laxus turned around and he crouched to my level and whispered in my ear.

"You have the charm and the goods, use your swimsuit and the water works to get us in." Laxus whispered.

"What!" I snapped quietly.

"Do you want to get in or not?" Laxus asked, frustrated by the situation.

"Fine. I'll give it everything I've got." I said.

Me and Laxus turned back to the entrance again and I walked up to the man stood there with a stern face.

"Excuse me, I may be part of the guild but, I only joined a little while ago, I've always wanted to come here but, I never got the chance." I said sweetly as I batted my eyelids and wrapped my arms around the man's arm, pressing my chest against him to get him flustered.

The man looked down at me, his cheeks glowing a bright red.

"I- err- I'm sorry- bu- but I- I can't allow that." He stuttered.

"Oh, that's so sad, I bought this swimsuit just for this occasion, I've been looking forward to this for so long." I cried whilst letting a few tears slip from my eyes.

I still held on to the man tightly and he was getting more and more flustered and hot, he was slowly breaking character.

"Okay, I can't take it anymore. You go in and have a good time, just down wreck anything." The man sobbed.

"Oh thank you!" I cheered.

I released my grip on the man and walked into the park with Laxus.

"Jeez, what a pushover." I said as I rolled my eyes.