CHAPTER 16

1st pov

I turned back to the girls and started talking to them. I told them that I made eye contact with Moonbin from ASTRO.

"Girls I just made eye contact with Moonbin" I said.

"WHAT?!? REALLY?!?! OMG WHERE IS HE? HOW GOOD LOOKING IS HE IN REAL LIFE!" Ria unnie practically yelled in my face.

"Shhhhh be quiet your too loud you going to attract attention to us" I said to her quietly.

I sighed and looked back at ASTRO and saw that all of them were looking at me. I started freaking out in my head and nervously smiled at them.

They smiled back at me and went back to their conversation. I sighed and mentally cried because of how embarrassing that was thank god they didn't say anything to me.

I was zoning out, thinking about life, and wondering how my friends are doing.

'I miss them I wish that I could see them' I thought.

Someone tapped me out of my trance. I looked at the person who tapped me. It was Rose unnie I smiled at her.

"You ok? you were zoning out for awhile" Rose unnie said.

"Uhh yeah I'm fine I was just thinking about somethings" I said.

"Are you sure? You know you can talk to me if anything" Rose unnie said.

"Yes if I need to talk about something I will go to you" I said with a smile.

"Good you better I don't want anything bad to happen to you" Rose unnie said.

I smiled and thought about how nice Rose unnie is to me. I felt stares on me so I looked around and saw

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nothing.

(Sorry I just want to do that for no reason😈)

When I saw that no one was looking at me I just shrugged and payed attention to the girls.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sorry I haven't been updating this book or any at all if been busy with home we just moved to a new house and my sister that I haven't seen in 6 years came back. So yeah I have tic tok if you want to follow me you can @qeenlina1_5_3