CHAPTER 4

Authors pov

Ring~

Y/n woke up and stopped the alarm.
She went to the bathroom and did the usual. She went to her closet and got her clothes.

 She went to her closet and got her clothes

She got ready and went down stairs. When she got down stairs she went to the door and got her shoes. Her brother already left to work.

Y/n wanted to walk to school today. While Y/n was walking she was sing Bts blood,sweat,and tears. But she sang it in english.

What she didnt know was someone was listening to her and thought she had a beautiful voice. By then she reached school and went straight to her class. When she got there she was greeted by Kuroko and Kagami.

"Good morning" both Kagami and Kuroko greeted.

"Good morning Kuroko, Taiga" She greeted them back. The bell rang and everybody rushed to their seats. Class started and the day went by so fast. It was now dance class and Y/n went to change and go her class.

When she got to the class there where so many boys there wasnt alot of girls

When she got to the class there where so many boys there wasnt alot of girls. She looked around and went to an empty space. She notice she was getting stares from some of the boys.

But when she looked, them they would look away, and look at something else. While Y/n was stretching a girl came up to her.

"Hello your the new student right?" The girl said.

"Yes the name's Y/n" Y/n replied.

"Oh my name is Somi I was wondering if you like to hang out with me and my friends at lunch" Somi said.

"Oh I love too." Y/n said. Just then the teacher came in.

"Ok class you guys will be dancing today so lets begin."

Time skip

"Ok Y/n its your turn", Said the teacher. Y/n got into ready position.

(Just the first one pretend that there is only one girl the on in the red.)

When you finished eveybody was so suprised. That you could dance so good. Then a man came into the room you were suprised to see it was JYP he was walking up to you.

He stopped in front of you and said," Hello I am JYP and I like to know if you like to join JYP entertainment." Y/n was shocked to hear that from him.

Y/n said," Y-You want m-me to join JYP?!?!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued.