CHAPTER 11

BACK TO THE PRESENT

"Y/n hello are you listening" Ria  asked. I looked up "yeah sorry what were you saying" I asked smiling.

"I asked if you can show us a dance?" Ria said looking at me hopefully. "Yeah sure" I said getting up.

(The first one only)

  "Wow good job you are a really great dancer" Angie said while all of them were clapping. "Thanks I will be right back Im going to the bathroom" I said and walked out.

I was heading to the bathroom. I turned a corner and bumped in to a boy. "Sorry my bad I wasnt looking where I was going" I said looking up at the guy. It turned out to be Youngjae.

  "oh hello Youngjae sunbae" I greeted him. "Hello Y/N what are you doing here?" Youngjae asked me.

"Oh well...... you will just have to find that out on your own sunbae" I said and winked. "Well sunbae i got to go bye I hope to see you later" I walked back to the practice room.

When I got to the practice room JYP was there. "Ah Y/n your here come I was just talking to the girls about your new song" JYP explained. I nodded and walked up to them.

"Ok so girls do you want to write your own music or do I need to hire someone" JYP asked. "No, sunbae I wiIl be writing our songs" I said.

"You know how to compose songs?" JYP asked. "Yes sunbae" I said to JYP. He looked impressed with me. "Ok you can tell me when you are done with the song and I will do everything else" JYP told me.

"Ok sunbae I will tell you when I'm done" I said. "Ok girls you may go back to your dorm you are finished for today" JYP told us and walked back to his office.

"Ok lets go home to rest I need to compose our song" I said. They all nodded and we started walking out of the building. As we were walking I saw 9 boys teasing each other.

I saw how cute they were and smiled. One of them saw me looking at them and smiled at me. I smiled back and continued walking to the van. We got to the van and Mr. Lee drove us to the dorm.

When we got there we all went to our rooms. I was working on the song until 12:35 am. I was tired so I decided to finish it later. I showered and went to bed.

NEXT DAY

*what if we could re-write the stars*

I stopped my alarm and got up. I went to the bathroom and did my routine. I got out and changed into this.

I went downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast

I went downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast. I finished making breakfast and set the table. I went back up to wake up my unnies.

I woke up Ria unnie first. I told her to get ready and that I made breakfast. Then I woke up Rose unnie and told her to do the same. Last but not least I woke up Angie unnie.

When I finish waking them up I went back downstairs. I sat down at the table and waited for them so we could eat together.

They came down and we began eating. "Y/n I love your cooking it's the best" Rose unnie told me with a smile.

"Thank you unnie I will make breakfast for you everyday if you want" I said to Rose unnie.

"No fair Y/n we love you cooking too" Ria and Angie unnie said pouting. I looked at the both of them and laughed.

"Ok I will make breakfast for everyone" I said while laughing. "YAY" they both shouted.

*ring ring*

I looked at my phone and answered it. "Yes. Ok. Yes. We will be out in a minute. Ok. Bye" I said. "Who was that?" Angie asked.

"Mr. Lee he said that he is going to pick us up now because we have to go to JYP" I told them getting up and putting away my dishes.

"Ok" they all said doing the same. We all got our stuff and went out waiting for our manager. We waited for about 2 minutes until we saw the black van.

The van stopped in front of us and Mr. Lee came out. "Ok girls are you ready" Mr. Lee asked us.

"Yeah" we all said. "Ok lets go" Mr. Lee said opening the door for us. We and got in the van. Mr. Lee got in and drove us to JYP.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
END.