CHAPTER 1

1st pov

Hello there my name is Y/n L/n I am 16 years old, I am rich, I have a brother who's name is G-Dragon but no one knows I am his sister. Right now I am getting ready for my first day of school.
(This is your clothes)

It's pretty cold outside so I chose something warm

It's pretty cold outside so I chose something warm. I'm done getting ready I go down stairs to see my brother cooking.

"Morning" I said.

"Good morning how did you sleep"he replied.

" Good you going to work? " I said while sitting down.

"Yeah Im heading out now have a good day at school" he said.

"Yeah ok I will have a good day at work" I replied back to him.

He left and I was done eating so I got up to put my dishes in the sink. I got my things and went to my car. I already have my driver's license.

 I already have my driver's license

I got to school and parked my car. I got out and started walking into the school looking for the office. Everyone was staring at me. People were whispering to each other. I headed to the office when I turn the corner I bumped into somebody. I fell with the other person falling with me.

He was on top of me to honest he was really good looking. He was staring at me I started to get creeped out.

"umm... Can you please get off of me." I said with a smile.

"ohh yeah sorry" he said and he helped me get up.

"It's ok well I got to get going" I went to the office and got my schedule. I went to class and knocked on the door. I went inside to the teacher.

"Ahh hello you must be the new student" the teacher smiled at me. She turned to the class and told me to introduce myself.

Somebody's pov

'Wow that girl is really pretty but she looks familer wait.. She's the girl I bumped into this morning.'

1st pov

"Hello my name is Y/N L/N nice to meet you" I said and bowed. I looked up and saw the boy I bumped into earlier. Teacher told me to sit next to him I nodded and went to sit down. I felt a tap on my shoulder and look to see him.

" Hello my name is...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued...