CHAPTER 10

FLASHBACK

Y/N dropped her phone and her eyes started to water. 'What no I cant believe this this isnt real'

"Hey whats the matter y/n" **** said. Y/n just looked at **** "Please tell me im dreaming please tell me why it had to be today" y/n said tears coming out of her eyes.

Y/n then fainted but **** caught her. "Y/N Y/N WAKE UP Y/N WAKE UP" **** carried her to his car and took her to his home.

1st pov

My mind started to play flashbacks on all the times we spent together. Mom and I laughing, shopping, going to the parks, and the family nights.

I woke up in a room I didnt recognize it was a nice room. It looked like a males room I was looking around and then I remembered the phone call. I started crying again.

The call was from the police they told me that they had my mom in the hospital. I need to get to the hospital and go see mom. I then heard the door open "your finally awake would you please tell me why you were crying" **** said.

"**** can you take me to the hospital please I need to go see my mom" I pleaded. "Why what happened to your mom are you ok with telling me" **** asked with a concern expression.

I looked down sadly "they told me that my mom had been taken to the hospital because she fainted. They did a check up on her and found out that she had cancer and they cant remove it. Because when they found it had already spread so much. They told me that she only had a few days to live" I explained tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Ok I will take you to the hospital lets go" **** told me to get in the car and drove to the hospital.

Time skip

We made it to the hospital in 15 minutes. We rush in to the front desk asking where Y/M/N is. The lady quickly told me were my mother was and I rush to the room. When I got there my  mom was sleeping peacefully.

"Hey y/n are you ok?" **** asked me. "Yeah I am fine ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Winwin"