CHAPTER 9

1 year ago...

*December 5, 2016*

"Mom I'm going out with my friend" I said. "Ok be safe make sure to come home early today. We are going out for dinner and Y/N Happy birthday" my mom told me.

"Thxs bye mom love you" I said to her and left. "Bye sweety love you" mom said.

You see today is my birthday and I am heading to to see my bestfriend in the entire world.

3rd p.o.v

Y/N was walking to were her and her bestfriend would always meet. She spotted a treehouse and started walking faster.

When she got to the front of the treehouse she started to climb the latter. When she got to the top she saw someone sitting on a been bag.

"So your here early for the first time" Y/N said with a smirk. "Ofcourse why would I be late on a very important day like this" the person said.

"I see so today is an important day" Y/N said. "Happy birthday Y/N" the person said standing up to hug Y/N.

"Thank you so much **** you are the best friend ever" Y/N said. Then Y/N's phone started to ring.

Y/N looked at her phone and it was an unknown number. "Hello" she said answering the phone.

She suddenly dropped her phone. Her eyes started to water.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sorry but here is a short chapter I know I am very late in updating so yeah