CHAPTER 15

3rd pov

Y/n is sleeping peacefully until someone kicked her off the bed.

"WHAT THE HELL WHO KICKED ME" Y/n said getting up with a pissed face.

Y/n looked at the person who kicked her off the bed. It was no other than Maria.

"Ria unnie why did you kick me?"

"Why? Because you have to get up and get ready so MOVE IT!"

Y/n got up and ran to the bathroom to get ready. Maria just sighed and left to go eat.

Time skip

Y/n finished showering and went her closet. She got a beautiful dress and went to change.

Tonight is the Seoul Music Award

Tonight is the Seoul Music Award. So the girls were so excited and nervous. The girls are ready and waiting for their manager.

Time skip

Rose got a phone call. She took out her phone and answered.

"Hello"

"Your here now"

"Ok we are coming now"

Rose ended the call.

"Ok lets go Mr. Lee is here now"

The girls all nodded and left to the van. They all greeted Mr. Lee and got in the van.

Time skip

They have finally arrived and got out of the van. They entered and was lead to their table. They were sitting next to Astro, Pentagon, and MonstaX.

The girls were nervous and started to talk among themselves.

1st pov

I was was watching my unnies when I turned my head and locked eyes with
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Moonbin from astro

I smiled at him and waved

I smiled at him and waved. He smiled back at me and waved back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
END.
~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Sorry I havent been writing for a long time. I have no excuse I have just been really lazy.