CHAPTER 5

Y/N POV

'I cant believe it JYP asked me to be an idol'. I am now at home. Tomorrow I am going to JYP.

FLASHBACK...

"Yes you are a talented girl so i want you to be in JYP" JYP said.

"Ok then I will accept I will love to be in JYP" I said and looked at him.

"Ok so meet me at JYP tomorrow 2:00 p.m." JYP said.

"Oh yeah I forgot to mention that you are going to be in a girl group. Is that okay with you?" JYP said.

Back to the present...

I got my clothes ready for tomorrow. I am so excited. I wasn't tired so I forced myself to sleep and so I was asleep.

Replay Replay Replay~~

I shut off my alarm clock, showered, did my morning routine, and got ready.

I still had 30 minutes so I went to a cafe near by and got my coffee. I drove to JYP. I got there in less than 20 minutes and went to the front desk.

"Hello who may you be?" The lady at the front desk told me.

"Oh my name Y/N L/N and I have an appointment with Mr. JYP." I said to the lady.

"Ok just head to his office he is wait for you" said the lady.

"Ok thank you very much" I said and walked to the elevator. I was also to the office when I bumbed into someone to be exact a boy.

"Omo are you ok?" The boy asked me.

"Yes thank you" I said as the boy help me stand up.

"Im so sorry I didnt see where I was going" The boy said.

'He looks so familiar I just dont know who he is?' I thought to myself

"Oh its ok I wasnt paying attention so it wasnt exactly your fault." I said to him.

"Im Choi Youngjae" he said while smiling.

'Omo he is Youngjae from GOT7 AAAHAHHHHH' I internally panicked.

"Im Y/N nice to meet you Youngjae sunbae" I said introducing my self.

"I have to go now see you around Y/N" Youngjae sunbae said waving to me before disappearing.

I continued walking to JYP's office. I finally got there and knocked on the door.

I heard a soft "come in" so I opened the door, I saw 3 girls standing in front of JYP.

"Oh Y/N your here I want you to meet your group members" JYP said. I looked at the girls and introduced my self.

"Hello Im Y/N L/N i hope we get along" one of the girls squealed.

"Omo she is so cute is she the maknae?" One of the girls said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

A pic of Youngjae just in case you dont know.