CHAPTER 8

MORNING

I woke up today at 5:30. I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and did my usual stuff. Today we are going to be practicing.

(Your clothes)

I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast

I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. When I was done I went to go wake up my unnies.

I grabbed two pans, went up stairs and smack them together "WAKE UP UNNIES ITS TIME FOR BREAKFAST"

I heard someone fall off their bed.
I went to check who fell it was Ria unnie.

"Are you ok Ria unnie?" I asked. "I would have if you didn't yell" Ria unnie said while glaring at me.

"Sorry unnie but you need to get up I made breakfast and you need to get ready because we have practice today" I said leaving the room.

I got out of Ria unnies room and saw Rose unnie. "Good morning unnie" I greeted Rose unnie.

"Good morning maknae" unnie said still looking sleepy. She walked into the bathroom. I went to check Angie unnie.

I knocked on her door and went inside. "Good morning Angie unnie" I greeted her. She is already awake and ready.

"Unnie I made breakfast come down and eat when you finish" I said.

"Ok I will be down in a bit" unnie said. I went back down to the kitchen. I waited for my unnies to come into the kitchen.

I set the table and put the food on the table. I heard talking coming down the stairs. I turned around to see my unnies.

"Good morning Y/N" my unnies said. "Good morning unnies come and eat the food will get cold" i said sitting down.

"Thxs maknae we love you" they told me. They sat down and started eating. We finished eating and then I got a phone call.

I looked at who it is and its was our manager. "Hello. Your already here. Ok. We are coming now. Bye"

"Mr. Lee is outside waiting for us lets go" I told my unnies. "Ok lets go girls" Rose unnie said. We headed outside and saw a black van.

We walked over to the van. We went in side the van and saw our manager. "All right girls we are going to be heading to JYP entertainment and you girls will be going to get to know each other more ok" Mr. Lee told us.

"Ok Mr. Lee" we all said. Mr. Lee left and we sat down in a circle. We got to know each other a bit more but I didnt really talk.

"Y/N whats wrong" Ria unnie asked. "Uh? Oh nothing" I said

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
END.