What Is Normal?

The woman was cooking for her child. Her husband away on business.

Name: Alpine Alabaster

Age: 39

Alpine's Wolfs Name: Juneau

Children: 1

Mates Name: Grey Alabaster

Mates age: 42

Children: 1

Grey: Hunter (wolves)

As she cooked she couldn't help but know that tonight was the night. If her daughter carried her gene in her then she would be in for a lot of pain tonight.

Her daughter's birthday fell on the day of the pink moon. The pink moon makes every wolf less aggressive so it wasn't bad for her.

Soon she heard it. The crack of a bone and then a cry for help. She rushed to the bathroom grabbing a thermometer and rushing to her baby girl's room. When she opened the door she saw her. Her bones breaking over and over as her body tried to transform.

She cried for help. "Mommy! What's..." Before she can finish she screams in pain. The pain envelops her whole body.

She ran to her daughter's side opening her mouth and popping the device in her mouth.

She pulled it out and looked. "110.5." The worst was here. All she could do was hold her daughter's hand and pray for it to stop soon. Ten minutes pass and she sees her daughter's blue eyes turn purple. Dark. Mysterious. "The Alphas color." The mother whispered.

Her daughter ran to a corner in the room and curled in a ball. "What's happening to me?"

"You will know when you're ready." With that, she watched her nine-year-old transform into a beautiful wolf.

Seeing that the eyes were her daughter's she knew how powerful she really was

"A royal, female, strong, alpha as a daughter." She knew the wolf inside was not going to let her daughter remember a thing. "Name?" The bond between a mom and child was strong. She felt and heard everything about the wolf.