Its Out!

Hello my lovely gummy bears! I have the most wonderful of news!

Judging by the title, you already know what it is, my new Septiplier book is out, it is called 'Accidental' and if you need a bit more of a description it has a little butterfly for its cover page, it's purdy :3 (But also may or may not have meaning)

Anyways, I promised you another book, and yes it took like 4 months but here it is! The first chapter is out, I'll be updating again when I write the second chapter, but the maximum wait time will be a week, (Trying to make this a weekly thing ;) )

As for if you're interested in me, which if you aren't you can't just skip this part. I'm making my own art channels, not on Youtube, at least, not yet, I'm just starting small on Instagram and DeviantArt before I make my way to bigger and better things.

If you want or are interested and have a DeviantArt or Instagram (Even a tumblr but I'm not finished doing that yet)

This is the username I have

ParisAngelus

I already have a lot of works on Instagram, but at the moment Deviantart only has one, so go check them out! Anyways, my lovely gummy bears, you are all dear to me.

And I will see you! In the other Septiplier book.

Byeee~~  <3

MisfortunateMC :)