Chapter 13

--- Two Days Later ---

--= Felix's + POV =--

He stood in the doorway with a fearful look on his face, glancing over my shoulder every other second to make sure that Jack was still there and didn't just vanish into thin air or begin to trash my house as if he were a rabid animal.

After finally realising Jack wasn't going anywhere, which took ten minutes of darting his eyes to Jack whenever they left him, Mark's stare finally turned back towards me covered in worry, panic, and exhaustion. I'd tell him not to go, but I don't think it would be the best idea.

"Thanks again for watching him, I just really have to go in to school and I'm not aloud to leave him alone and bring him there without permission." Mark fumbled. Softening my expression realising my nose was scrunched up, I shook my head a smile finding it's way onto my face.

"Not a problem dude, I'm sure he will be A okay."

"Positive?" Turning my back towards the anxious Mark, I looked Jack up and down seeing him imitate my every move before I switched my position back over to looking at Mark with a bright smile on my face.

"I have everything that this man loves in this house, except for you. But I'm here as a replacement! Right Jack?!" Jack acknowledging this with a squeak, footsteps pitter pattered across the floor until I felt a huge weight press against my back.

"SHORE!!!!" Jack's arms wrapping around my neck loosely, making sure not to strangle me I scooped my hands underneath his knees so I was holding him in a piggy back. Jack giggling like mad, I winked at Mark but it only seemed to make him even more nervous.

"Alright....I have to go now, bye Jack." 

Jack's face fell in an instant and he drew quiet. His hand reaching out past my face, he waved slowly as the door closed and it left us all alone. Silence riddled the room, but eventually eliminated itself when Jack hummed and buried his face into the back of my shirt.

"You want me to make some hot chocolate and we can have some cookies?" Jack seemed to perk up a tiny bit at this, and I felt him nod when his face was pressed against my back. Not being able to help it, I smiled.

"Alright, want to stay on my back or let me seat you down somewhere?" My brain screaming at me, wondering why I was being so mature all of a sudden I swallowed the insults and questions down, already making my way to the Kitchen since I knew the answer.

"Stay..." The quiet was comforting, it was definitely different than screaming and laughing and just being an over all energetic ass hole. But I don't mind it, maybe once in a while doing this while Mark was away wouldn't be so bad.

An idea popping into my mind, I turned my head slightly so I could somewhat see Jack as my hands flurried around getting everything prepped and ready so we could possibly do what I was hoping to happen.

"Jack..." Jack rustling around and opening his eyes slightly, he hummed a response.

"Have you ever watched Attack on Titan?" Jack's eyes now snapping wide open, he whipped his head up from off of my back, clearly excited about the idea.

"So you wanna watch it with me?!"

"Ye!" Jack squeaked. Smiling widely, I gently set him down and he bound off into the Living Room. Snatching up the now ready cups of hot chocolate and a box of cookies, I made my way over balancing as much as I could.

Jack came to help by grabbing the cookies and jumping onto the couch, of course, I set the hot chocolates down and turned on the Wii, switching it to Netflix and told him to go and look for it while I would be finding some blankets and pillows to be comfy.

We're binge watching this whole thing baby.

--= Mark's + POV =--

"AAAAAAAARGH I HATE SCHOOL!" Wade casting a funny face, he turned himself around from in front of me and raised an eyebrow, but it was all in vain once my eyes narrowed and my lips puckered up in bitterness.

"What?"

"Jesus Mark sorry, you just don't usually scream you hate school since you're always afraid it will effect your grades." Wade's hands shoving themselves up in the air for self defence, a small laugh found it's way coldly out of my mouth making me flinch inwardly in guilt.

"It's also going to end up making me obsolete."

"What do you mean?" Wade kept pushing, obviously not wanting the conversation to end and to see what was going on with one of his usual friends who rarely ever bursts out like that. 

But I mean, come on, I'm hear getting educated for something that is filling up by the day! And Jack is probably getting off with Felix having a grand time and becoming the best of friends! Soon enough he'll be Felix's buddy for the asylum project. If he even did go to college.

Hesitance restraining me from being blunt, I let myself flinch slightly enough so that Wade didn't notice and my gaze averted his, trying not to make it seem like I wanted to spill all of my secrets in a heartbeat.

"Well, you know the asylum project?"

"Yes, the one where you took the king of psychos go on." Teeth clenching at the remark he didn't notice he had made, I sawed my teeth together as I struggled with all my might not to punch him square in the face.

Why don't people get it? He's completely sane out of the asylum, if I went back to a place where I was strapped down and more than likely tested or sometimes beaten in, I would have gone mad long before he did.

"I got permission to keep him at my place for as long as I like, so right now he's at Felix's house because Felix said he would take care of him." Wade's face paled. Immediately. A bead of sweat flowed down his forehead and he quickly wiped it off, clearing his throat awkwardly.

"W-Well I'm sure he'll be just fine there." Wade spinning around getting back onto his homework. I raised an eyebrow to question him further, then remembered he couldn't see me because he was trying to avoid me.

A groan escaping my lips I stood up, leaning over the desk and tapped him on the shoulder causing him to freeze up like a deer in headlights.

"Wait! Why'd you do that?"

"Do what?" Wade murmured. Still not turning around to face me I could see a deep shade of red forming on Wade. Whenever he does that it's because he's either embarrassed or he knows he's going to lose.

"Become cringey Wade and try to end the conversation. What's so bad about Felix?" This seemed to gain attention from Wade. He swivelled back around so quickly my heart leapt into my throat and he glared at me with the most disappointed look he had ever worn.

"Mark, you are the most dense person I have ever seen. Felix ends up getting any guy he pleases, in bed or not, whenever he wants. Didn't he ever wink at psycho king or do anything flirty?"

Everything hit me in the head. It all linked up and heat bubbled it's way onto my face as scenes I never wanted to imagine popped up left and right into my head. All of them about Felix either screwing, making out, or kissing with Jack.

None of those a good sign for me. My stomach doing flips every time a new one appeared, butterflies ran rampaging through my stomach and I stumbled back a small bit, my mouth falling open as a strangled whisper escaped my lips.

"Oh sweet fucking Jesus."

I'm going to kill Felix. But I have to get there. Excusing myself from the room since they really didn't care whether you ran out the door or not, and bolted towards Felix's house.