Chapter 6: Cupcake

You know the moment when you wake up and you just want to rest from the entire night of rest.

That was the only was I could describe my it. I was more than comfortable. It felt like my body was against marshmallows and I was covered with cotton candy. The way I wanted my life to be.

Filled with sugar with a sprinkle of a good social life.

However, the moment got ruined when I remembered I slept on a bench the night before.

I slowly opened my eyes and hoped I was kidnapped my Joeboy.

The room was oddly empty and plain. The sheets, just like I'd expected were fluffy and soft. A perfect description of my body muscles.

It scent was, however, familiar. I couldn't recognize it bit damn, it was good. It had the sweet and slightly strong scent with a hint of mint. One thing I knew was that it was familiar but I didn't bother trying to know it's owner. Live the moment, remember?

As soon as I saw a familiar brown head stroll out of what I guessed was the bathroom, I immediately wished I took those words back.

Just like you predicted people, Dylan Sprouse.

Just kidding!

It's the one and only. King of idiots, Dylan Kings.

If Dylan strolled out like the owned the place and it had his scent,  therefore, he was the owner of the bed. If my thoughts were right, he would be the owner and Dylan is known to do a lot of......... Ahem which could only have taken place on a bed that belonged to him.

I stood up without thinking.

"What the hell am I doing here?" I asked "Don't tell me you kidnapped me to feed your aliens"

I almost slapped myself after saying that. Way to go, Diana.

"Calm down there little cupcake. I only brought you here cause I saw you outside last night and you didn't look so good."

If it were to be anyone but him, I would've given him a big hug and a thank you for that but I couldn't trust the kid. He could do anything for his selfish intentions.

"Yeah right. Like you'd HELP me for no reason" I said, emphasizing on the word 'help'.

"Your little stunt annoyed me but that doesn't mean I would go so low to leave you to die on that bench. Mostly because I love that bench and I can't have your ghost haunting it"

"It wouldn't hunt the bench alone, it would hunt you too for being such a meanie to me"

"All I did was to add a little spice to your life sweetheart. We both know your social life was a minus hundred out of hundred before then"

"That doesn't concern you" I paused "This better not be one of your plans or I swear this will be your last day on earth"

"What happened to your face?"

Then it dawned on me. I had no make up on. No concealer, foundation or powder. My face was bare, rough and bruised.

It was that moment I wanted an earthquake to occur. Anything to run away from this

"I got in a fight"

And the liar of the year award goes to, ME! For telling a lie without stuttering, sweating or over blinking.

Seriously guys, I crushed it.

"Wow. I didn't picture you to be a street fighter"

"I'm not"