Chapter 6: Cupcake

Start from the beginning

"Then why we're you in a fight. I don't mean go sound all parent-y but don't you think the fight was a little over the top. Just look at you, you look pale and messed up."

"It was important, okay? I had to do it"

"Yeah whatever." He said "You're late for school. The bathroom is over there. Please don't do anything weird. I'll get you clothes"

"I don't want your generosity"

"Well, you don't have a choice"

"I do actually" I corrected "I can just go home and_"

"I don't mean to interrupt your speech but I need you to know you're about ten minutes late already"

My eyes met the clock on the wall and for once, he was right. Well, not really cause It was actually eleven minutes and a few seconds but that wasn't the issue. I was late.

"Oh screw you Dylan"

"Mind your language nerd"

"Just so you know, I don't give a spoon if this is a prank. You probably have a few cameras recording everything just because you're waiting for me to make a fool out my myself. Jokes on you mister! I'm not going to do anything stupid!"

"Look here darling, as much as I want to prank the fudge out of you, I can't do that now cause I'm busy so please tell me what you need and let me get it."

"I'll never tell you!"

*~*~*~*~*~

"And a hoodie" I completed.

To cover up my scars

"Um... I'm cold soooo"

"Yeah whatever" He nodded and left.

I was pretty late but I still had a fifteen minute argument over me wearing his clothes and boy, his ego was huge.

At the end, I figured out I couldn't go to school with my rough dirty clothes, I couldn't go home to get some and I definitely couldn't step out naked. I had no choice but to wear his clothes.

The moment I stepped into the bathroom, I was amazed.

First, it was far bigger than my room. I could literally cut out my room from it and it would have space left after. The amount of money they spent on the bathroom alone was unbelievable.

Gold and white we're the major colours. The bathtub was gold with ground white and spotless. It almost felt like I made it dirty with every step I took. There was a shower, a window with a perfect view of their garden, a sofa right behind the window and a couple of other things I couldn't afford.

Talk about luxury.

I didn't waste any time after. I stepped into the shower and in minutes, I was done. His soap and shampoo gave me his strong scent. Not that it was bad, I just didn't want to walk down the hallway with petiole thinking I had a thing with him.

I didn't have a good social life anyways so I guess it didn't matter.

He had placed fresh clothes on the bed with a pair of vans next to it. Something I definitely couldn't afford. Instead of a hoodie, he gave me a pink fluffy sweater and blue jeans. With the way it looked like, they were all new.

At least, something good could come from him.

"How many years does it take you to get ready?!" He yelled behind the door. I rolled my eyes and mimicked him inside. Just when I thought he was better than what he was

"Come in!" I yelled back.

"You look stupid" He paused "Again"

"Excuse you, you get me these clothes" I pointed out. "So you're the stupid one"