Chapter 39

Time Skip because I don't remember Gajeel's fight with Rouge

(Gajeel POV)

I was exhausted after that fight with Rouge, I was walking around looking for Sting or another opponent when I heard fighting going on to my left, I looked in that direction to see that Bunny Girl was stand there fighting someone. 

(Lucy POV)

"HOW THE HELL DID I END UP WITH ALL OF LAMIA SCALE TRYING TO BEAT ME!" I yelled as I dodged an attack from Potato head, I mean Jura. Natsu was still fighting Lyon and Crazy Brow, his dragon still in control of him. Draco was keeping the Love- Love god slayer and the dog off of me and that left me with the saint, lucky me. 

"Gihihi, do you need some help, Bunny Girl," I heard someone ask me, I recognized that laugh.

"If you don't mind, I would like it if you would get your ass over here and help," I growled at him, dodging another attack.

"I thought that you had that all powerful true dragon force," Gajeel asked me, I resisted the urge to try and flip him off.

"I have to keep Natsu under control and I am already exhausted, I don't want to reveal my dragon type if they do they will send that Anti- Mage of theirs," I told him, "So like I said get your ass over here."

"Such rude language," Gajeel told me, I internally gave him a fake simile.

"I am sorry, I will ask you nicely when I don't have a whole team on my ass," I yelled at him.

"Just let me finish eating," he told me. 

(Natsu 3rd POV)

Natsu was running around on all fours dodging the ice attacks and anti magic attacks.

"What happen to him," Lyon asked, Natsu roared at him, Lyon dodged expecting an attack but he realized that Natsu was just roaring at him.

"I don't know, Lyon," Yuka told him, "I have never seen anything like that." 

Natsu ignited his claws and charged towards them trying to scratch them with his claws. The two mages dodged his attacks but Lyon's clothes were not so lucky. 

"I don't think we are fighting Natsu Dragneel," Lyon told his wave user friend after stripping his shirt. 

"Gihihi, now that I have eaten lets get going," a voice yelled out, Lyon turn to see that Gajeel had joined in the fight. 

(Gajeel POV)

"Gihihi, you look different, Salamander, what caused the change," I asked Salamander.

"Lightning hurt her," a feral voice answered me.

"Hey, you're copying Bunny Girl's trick again, Salamander," I told him, Stripper #2 and Wave boy looked at me strangely, well it is not the first time that has happened around Lucy.

"What trick," Stripper #2 asked me.

"The one where she talks in a way that only dragon slayers can hear her," I told them and I turned my hand into a club and attacked.

(Sherria POV)

I used my god bellow on this spirit and it did nothing, I use my power of Love and it was denied. The dragon was just sitting there, he only moved when Toby and I tried to get pasted him. I tried to see if I could get past him again only to get hit back with his tail.