Chapter 35

(Yukino POV)

"I was going back there to where my old guild is to retrieve Sting Eucliffe and Rouge Cheney, no I not nervous in the slightest, that's a lie I am freaking out right now. They are probably being punished by Master Jiemma, they're not going to get kicked out like I was they are too powerful right, master wouldn't, no wait he probably would," I cried out to my sister.

"Don't worry, Yukino, if they try anything I will stop them before they could," Sorano told me, "And Mistress is watching us."

"Mistress?" I asked her.

"Lucy, remember she is practically our boss now that you are not in Sabertooth anymore, so we might as well call her something respectful, so I call her Mistress," she told me.

"Okay, lets hurry," I told her and we quickened our pace toward Sabertooth's inn. When we arrived there I saw Lector trying to talk to the master, and master looked like he was about to attack Lector. I pulled out a silver key and chanted its name.

(Sting POV)

'Master Jiemma was going to kill Lector, I have to do something,' I thought as the master was getting ready to attack Lector.

"Open Gate of the Little Lion, Leo Minor," I heard someone say and right before Lector was hit a lion picked him up and carried him away. I followed the lion to see it give Lector to Yukino and her sister. 

"So the weakling has come back," Master asked her, it made me mad, she was already humiliated she didn't need anymore embarrassment. I looked back at Yuki and saw her tighten her grip on Lector, but her sister just smirked and the Master.

"Actually, our mistress has asked us to grab two of your mages for the night," Sorano told the master, "We were told to use force if necessary."  

"And what makes you think that you can get away with that, who are the mages," Master asked laughing.

"Sting Eucliffe and Rouge Cheney," Yuki stated, Master burst out laughing.

"What makes you think that you can barge in here and take mages that are part of our team for the games," Master shouted, "And do it by force, you are a weakling, and your sister is too," Master told Yukino.

"Our Mistress isn't here to stop us this time and I need to give you pay back for what you did to Yukino," Sorano told the Master and then she lifted up three silver keys, "Open Gate of the Chisel, Caelum, the Wolf, Lupus, and the Son of Zeus, Hercules," she chanted and a weird looking ball, a large wolf, and a big man holding a lightning bolt appeared. 

"Close gate of the Little Lion," Yukino chanted putting down one silver key then she lifted up two more, "Open Gate of the Sea Serpent and Water Snake, Hydra and Hydus," she chanted and two huge snakes made out of water appeared.

"You are going to fight us with silver keys," Master Jiemma laughed, I would be skeptical too if it wasn't for the fact that I have never seen these spirits or Yukino's sister fight before, "Attack them," Master ordered and the guild attacked.

"While silver keys might lead you to believe that they are weak that is not always true in this case, Caelum, Hercules, take care of them," Sorano told them, and the man with the lightning bolt grabbed the ball thing and the ball thing changed into a sword that was cover in electricity and attacked electrifying half of the guild. "Lupus, go," Sorano ordered and the wolf attacked the other end of the guild. During all of this no one noticed Yukino and her snakes. 

(Yukino POV)

"Hydrus, Hydra freeze them," I whispered to the snakes and their heads turned into ice and they breathed a freezing breath across the guild. Freezing anyone that got in my way, then I saw Sting and Rouge. "Catch them," I told the snakes and they rushed for the two slayers. The snakes swallowed the two and they froze themselves. I gave Sorano the signal and she stopped playing with the guild members. Master Jiemma turned our way and saw Sting and Rouge encased inside the ice snakes.

"Open Gate of the Dove, Columba," I chanted.

"Open Gate of the Crow, Crovus," Sorano chanted, and a huge dove and crow appeared in front of us. 

"Take us to Aquila," we told them and the birds burst into feathers taking us to where Aquila was summoned.

(Natsu POV)

"Where did Yukino and that other girl go to," I asked Luce as me and the others followed her to a clearing outside of the city, "I thought that we were going to the arena," I asked Luce.

"Yukino and her sister have go to pick some people up and I figure that we were going to need some more room when they come back," Luce told me and she took out a silver key, "Open Gate of the Eagle, Aquila," she chanted and a huge eagle appeared.

"That bird is a lot bigger than it was last time we saw it," Gray stated limping.

"Well the bird trio of silver keys have a special ability to teleport to each other, those keys are the Dove, Columba which Yukino has, the Crow, Crovus which Sorano, Yukino's sister has, and the Eagle, Aquila which I have," Luce explained to us, "They can change their size before summoning, when you last saw Aquila, Gray, he was at around his smallest size."

"Why is Aquila so big this time though," Laxus asked.

"Unless I ask him otherwise I let him be whatever size he wants,' Luce told him, then Aquila lifted his wings up and a bunch of black and white feathers appeared. When the feathers had settled down we say Yukino and the girl before holding Sting's and Rouge's cats and behind them was two huge ice snakes and inside the snakes were Sting and Rouge.

"Why are they here," I asked Luce.

"Because I asked Yukino and Sorano to retrieve them, but I didn't ask them to be encased in ice," Luce told me, "Can you free them, please, and Wiesslogia and Skidraum be ready." 

"Hydra, Hydus melt," Yukino told the snakes and the snakes turned into water, "Close Gate of the Sea Serpent and Water Snake," she chanted and the snakes disappeared. 

"What the hell, where the hell are we," Sting asked he started looking around and he saw me, "This is your fault," he shouted and ran to attack me but he was stopped by a bearded man and the same thing happened to Rouge except it was a man with long black hair.

"You smell like-" Sting started but Luce interrupted him.

"Like I said, No more secrets," Luce told us and she smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cut! Great job there everyone.

Wait for the next chapter to find out what Lucy says and what the true dragon force is.

I don't own Fairy Tail 

-DestinyFerrum