Chapter 34

(Lucy POV)

I was sitting on a high tree branch trying to hide from Wendy and the others, I know that when Natsu woke up that I wouldn't be hidden for long. Dragon slayers who have already started to unlock their true dragon force tend to have better senses than normal dragon slayers, and as far as I can tell the only ones that have started to unlock it are Natsu and I.  I started to hear someone talking and I looked in the direction of the sound and I saw it was the members of Raven Tail minus Flare. That purple guy, Nullpudding (A/N I looked up this guy's picture and his hair reminds me of Trump, being completely honest here) had spotted me and he attacked me from the tree. 

"Hey lookie here it is that little blonde that beat Flare," the purple man told his group and all of the others looked at the tree. 

"Obra, drain her magic," Ivan told the tall blue man with the pointy nose. I suddenly felt my magic leaving my body and I almost fell off the tree, almost. 

"Kurohebi, knock her off," Ivan told Mr. Black Snake and he jumped up and knocked me off the tree branch, I would have dodged if it wasn't for the fact that I was drained. I fell down but I was able to grab the next branch underneath it.

"She is not knocked out, when we drained that other girl she was completely knocked out," Ivan told his guild, "Try to drain her, again." I almost passed out, I am glad that I didn't  have to deal with this guy and I got Flare, the fact that I am a dragon slayer might have gotten out a lot sooner if I did have to go against him. I started to hear multiple sets of footsteps heading my way, Natsu, Igneel, and.....Cake?! I was knocked from my branch by Mr. Black Snake before I could think about who the cake scent belonged to and this time there wasn't another branch for me to land on. 

(Natsu POV) 

'She is there,' I thought as I picked up her scent, I saw that Metalhead was following me, so was Wendy.

"Why you following me, Metalhead," I asked him as we headed to were Luce was.

"I saw something when you sent me down that mine shaft, Salamander, something I wanted to asked Bunny Girl about," he told me, "And to find out what she knows about the other dragon." 

"I want to know the same thing, Natsu," Wendy told me and we continued to hurry over to Luce. Then I smell Raven Tail, I started to go faster causing me to lose Metalhead and Wendy. When I arrived at the tree she was in I saw her falling from the tree and I ran over to catch her. I dodged Raven Tail's attacks and I grabbed her with someone else. I looked to see a guy with red hair and a vest that looked like my scarf, then we hit the ground. I was still recovering from the drop and they attacked me, suddenly ice was blocking their attacks, I looked around and I saw Gray blocking them. 

"Ice Pervert what are you doing here," I asked him.

"I was looking for Lucy just like you when Wendy and Gajeel had grabbed me and dragged me here," the pervert told me while trying to keep the ice together, I looked to see that Metalhead and Wendy close behind him.

"Hey I know you," a purple guy told the icy pervert, "You are that guy I beat up on the first day." 

"Obra, drain the ice mage," Gramp's son told a bird guy and suddenly Gray was  on the ground and his ice broke. I was going to save the guy when that purple guy started to beat up Gray. The purple guy's hands turned into spikes and they  dug into Gray's leg and I heard something break. 

"Gray," I turned to see Erza show up with Laxus. They were running towards us and I saw five six other people behind them, one of them was Yukino. Luce started to move around and she rolled onto my lap and she started to take a deep breath. The guy from before stood in front of me and Luce, and also took a deep breath. Four of the six people who arrived with Yukino pulled everyone behind me and Luce.

"Fire Dragon Roar Shot," the red hair man chanted and miniature dragon roars hit the Raven Tail members and they ran away. It was then that Luce woke up, she looked around and she sighed.

"It was suppose to be a surprise," she said and a member of the group of six, the lady with blue eyes and white hair, helped her up and the lady smiled.

"I know," the lady told Luce, and the guy in front of me turned around. 

"Hello, nice to meet you," he said smiling at me.

"Let's go to the arena to give Gray some treatment, I don't think that he will be participating tomorrow," Luce told us and we headed there. 

(Lucy POV)

I walked over to Yukino and Sorano while we were heading to the infirmary.

"Drag those other two dragon slayers even if you have to use force," I told them, Sorano looked pleased, and Yukino she looked worried, probably for Sting. 

"Why," Yukino asked me suspiciously, I just smiled.

"No more secrets," I told her and she and sister started to head over to where the Sabertooth guild was staying.

"What do you mean no more secrets," Erza asked me, I went closer to her and smelled her. 

"So you were the cake," I said and Erza looked at me oddly, "You will see soon," I told her and we continued on our way, I wonder if the dragon slayers have figured it out yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cut! Get ready for the next scene.

Info- if you didn't figure it out the spell that Igneel used was like a smaller version of the dragon roar and it was multiple shots.

I don't own Fairy Tail

-DestinyFerrum