Chapter 21

(I am going to surprise you this chapter)
(Yukino POV)
I finished calling my sister, she had just got out of the hospital from that Nirvana incident. She barely survived that attack but she miraculously survived. I remembered when I heard about her condition.
Flashback
"Hello," I answered the lacrima.
"Is this Yukino Agria,"  a nurse appeared at the other end.
"Yes," I answered her.
"Are you related to a Sorano Agria," the nursed asked me. I was shocked it has been forever since I hurried that name.
"Yes she is my long lost sister, is she okay," I asked frantically.
"She is alive but she is in critical condition she needs someone to pay for the treatment that can save her," the nurse told me.
"I will pay for it," I told the nurse, "What hospital is she in?" I asked be nurse.
"She is at the Clover Hospital," the nurse told me.
Flashback end
I was eleven when that happened I joined Sabertooth soon after and took many jobs to pay for her hospital bill. I know about her past with Oración Seis, how she got hurt, but she has changed after that, I asked her how she got to the hospital with her wound, and she told me.
Flashback (Sorano POV)
I was bleeding out the Blue Pegasus pretty boy had ran off and I was sure she was going to die, but then I heard splashing and I was lifted out of the water gently. I started to black out when I felt myself being healed.
"Thank you, Phoenix and Indus," Sorano heard a girl say. I opened my eyes and I saw a firebird and an Indian.
"Angel girl I have healed you enough that if you get medical attention you will survive the worst of it," I turn my head to the direction of the voice and saw that it was the girl from before.
"How? Why?" I asked her.
"Father shouldn't have hurt you to where you would die so I told him I was going to heal you, I used Phoenix's tears to heal your vital organs and I had Indus wrap the wounds and put medicine on it to heal you," she looked at me, "but if you want to the be able to move properly I suggest you let me move you and be quiet." She told me, she lifted up two silver keys.
"Close gate of the Firebird, gate of the Indian," she chanted and the Indian and firebird disappeared. "I am not going to do this for free, you have a sister don't you," she asked me, I looked at her shocked.
"Yes," I told her. 'How did she know that,' I asked myself.
"Tell the nurse your real name and ask for her, when you see her tell her about your life," she told her. "Open gate of the Maiden, Vigro," she chanted pink haired maid appeared. "I will take care of the Magic Council, but I want you to cancel your contacts with all but your silver keys, I need to convince the other wizards that you are dead," she told me. The maid picked me up and they started to walk away from the forest.
"Why would I do that? Who are you?" I asked to her.
"You want to be free," she asked me.
"Yes, I wanted to be free since I was taken to that damn tower," I told her.
"Well if you do this you will be free, I will make sure of it," she told me.
"Fine, but why don't you want my silver keys," I asked her weakly.
"You need to defend yourself right," she stated.
We reached her father as she called him.
"Why did you help her she was trying to kill you," the blue haired man asked.
"Because she has a sister and she needs a chance to reform herself, plus I am not doing this for free, I only want her sister to know how she survived." The girl told the man. "Give me a ride, please Father," she asked the man.
"Yes, little star," he said he turned around and grew into a dragon, not just any dragon Acnologia.
"Come on we need to hurry. I already have the dogs watching the fights for me."
"Who are you," I asked her.
"Lucy Heartfilia," she told me. We took off and we landed in the forest of Clover and she took me to the hospital and she flew back to Nirvana.
Flashback End

(Yukino POV)
I am in debt to Lucy and her dragon father. Sadly I could have gone with out the hospital bills. Then again if I hadn't need to go on so many jobs I wouldn't have met Sting. I was almost fourteen at the time.