Chapter 1

The city of Magnolia was shaking and alarms were blaring, "Guildarts is coming all citizens go to your designated areas for the Guildarts Magnolia shift."
The members of Fairy Tail were jumping and screaming "Guildarts is home"
The city split and the cloaked man walked to the guild. He looked confused when he enter the guild hall. He asked the white haired barmaid if he knew where the Fairy Tail guild hall is.
"It is right here, do you remember me it's Mirajane," the barmaid told him. He looked at her in shook, his jaw dropped, "Your Mirajane," he looked around and saw some new faces," those guys are new," he pointed at the group.
"Those are Wendy, Carla, Gajeel, Pantherlily, and Juvia," Mirajane explained.

(Short time skip because I don't want to write when Natsu says hello)

"So Guildarts how was the mission," Master Makarov asked Guildarts.
Guildarts laughed and said to the master, "I failed the mission, Master."
"But you made it back safely, that is what matters, tell me about what you learned about that dragon," the Master asked.
"It was the most terrifying battle I have ever fought, but I did see something odd during our fight," Guildarts explained.
"Ohh, did you," the master said, "and what was it."
"I could of sworn I saw a blonde haired girl sitting near the fight," Guildarts explained, "and that dragon didn't pay any attention to her, he left her alone," he continued, "I never got a good look at the girl but I think she is the little girl from the rumor that has been going around lately, the one about Acnologia's Treasure."
~~~~~~
How was that for the first chapter

Tell me your opinion

I don't own Fairy Tail