Chapter 29

(Minerva POV)
'They let monsters on their team,' I thought as I looked back at Heartfilia. She was sleeping in the arms of that fire breather who attack us, her scales may had disappeared but I remember them. That spell she use wasn't celestial magic but what was it. I looked at Sting and my team who were in the arena. Sting and Rouge were staring at Natsu and Lucy.

(Sting POV)
'What are they,' I thought as I looked at the two. Natsu looked at Minerva and his eyes turned green.
"Watch your teammate you two or it won't end well for anyone," he growled, Gajeel and that Laxus guy from before heard him and were shocked.

(Gajeel POV)
'Salamander can do Bunny Girl's trick,' I thought when I heard his threat. Salamander lifted Bunny Girl up and took her to the infirmary.

(Somewhere in Crocus)
(Igneel POV)
I was following the two pale blue haired girls, the older one wore a cloak that covered her head and the other wore a white feathered jacket, she smelled of Weisslogia's kid. I took this time to read the letter I was given.

(Letter POV)
Dear Igneel,
From what I heard from Father, you are pretty smart so can I ask you something. How did your son turn into such an idiot!
From the Heart or Lucy Hearfilia

(Igneel POV)
I stopped reading the letter, I thought I taught that boy better, I continued reading the letter.

(Letter POV)
P.S tell Metalicana to look for a tiny blue fairy. You will know what I mean when you see her.
P.S.S tell Grandeeney that she has a lovely daughter and she has grown very strong.
P.S.S.S tell Weisslogia and Skiadrum that their sons are jerks and their team are-

(Igneel POV)
I stopped reading after I saw what she called that team. I gave the letter to Metalicana and Grandeeney, she smiled motherly and he looked confused, then they passed the letter to Weisslogia and Skiadrum. When they read the part addressed to them they sighed, until they read the last part and their eyes widened.
"Where are we heading," I asked the two girls in front of us, the younger one turned around.
"We are going to the Honeybone inn to meet up with Lucy, but do something about your scents the dragon slayers from Fairy Tail go there," she told us and start to lead us again.

(Metalicana POV)
'What does Acnologia's brat mean about a blue fairy,' I thought in confusion when I turned to see a screen that was showing the Grand Magic Games and I saw Igneel's idiot holding Acnologia's brat. I grabbed that Igneel and dragged him to the screen.
"Miss Sorano I think that we are going to need to make a detour," Fire Bastard told the older girl and pointed at the screen. The girl looked worried and whispered something to her sister.
"My sister can't go there but I can lead you there, she will head to the inn," the younger girl told us.

(Grandeeney POV)
"Can I asked why you can't come," I asked the older sister.
"That is a story for another time but stay out of sight and scent because all of the dragon slayers should be there," she told us.
"We'll stay downwind of the dragon slayers," Metalicana told her and she separated from her sister and continued done her path and took out a key and a crow appeared and she gave the bird a key and a letter, then she sent the bird off.
"Follow me," the other sister told us and lead us to the arena.

(Infirmary)
(Lucy POV)
I woke up in the infirmary with a huge headache, I looked around to see my team and the rest of the guild in the room.
"Hello," I told them and they looked shocked.
"Can you tell us what just happened back there," Erza asked me.
"Well I summon Monoceros and I beat that bitch who stole my keys," I told her, she gave me a look.
"Before that, what was that thing with the eyes and scales," the Icicle man asked.
"That was my dragon blood, it only shows when I am pissed," I told them.
"Can you tell us what keys you have so we aren't surprised like that again," Levy asked me. I took my key pouch out and my necklace off and showed them my keys.
"I have ten of the zodiac keys," I told them showing them the golden keys. I took out four silver keys and ate some ethernano. "I have one of all the canine constellations, Canis Minor or Nickolia," I summon Plue, "two Canis Majors," I summon them and a large female and male German Shepards appeared, " and Canes Venatici," I summoned the dogs and three hunting dogs appeared. I closed their gate and I pulled five more silver keys, "I also have Indus, Phoenix, Aquila, Lyra, and Pyxis," I told them.
"And are these two the ones I think they are," Levy asked me pointing at the two keys that are on the necklace.
"Yes, they are Monoceros and Draco," I told them, "Father gave them to me, they have been in our family for generations," I explained to them.
"What was that thing you did before with the spear," Erza asked me.
"That is one of Monoceros abilities," I told her, "Monoceros is also refereed to as the Queen of the Mystical Forest, I used her power to summon a water nymph from the forest," I told them.
"And her change in appearance," Erza asked.
"That was her adapting to her environment," I told her.
"What is Draco known as," Gajeel asked me.
"Draco is known as the King of Hell, but he is more commonly known as Father of Chaos," I told them. They were going to asked more questions when a crow entered the room.
"What is that," Wendy asked me.
"A messenger, he is the Crow constellation Crovus," I told her looking at the note and key that were attached to the bird. I took the note and key off the bird and the crow landed on my headrest. I looked at the key and laughed, the people in the room looked at me strangely.
"It is Volans," I said laughing, "The Flying Fish," I told them.
"I don't get it but it is fish, is it yummy," Happy asked me with a hungry look on his face.
"He is not my spirit, but he will let me summon him," I told the cat.
"Open gate of the Flying Fish, Volans," I chanted and the poor blue cat look like his heart was broken when he saw it.