16. Jimin?

~ Jimin? ~

The studio felt empty now that most of the members had left. There were only the four of you left together. Your feet dangled as you were laying down on the studio floor with your legs in the air. Alone in the room, you began to think about everything since you had woke up in the hospital.

Going to the cafe and market with Tae, staying in the studio and meeting the members, eating breakfast with everyone and being on the roof with Tae. You smiled at the last thought the most. His words from that night hadn't left your mind, like a song stuck in your head. It was weird as it was the first thing that your brain wouldn't let you forget.

You also wondered about the weird phone calls you had been getting, it could be someone trying to see if you were okay, or even spam, but whoever it was, you didn't like the feeling you got when seeing it.

Looking forward at your phone in your hand laying on your stomach you saw 5 missed calls from 'unknown caller' .

~ Who is it? Shall I just ring them? ~

You clicked on the name and the phone suddenly began to call. Instinctively you dropped your phone onto the floor which was only a few centimetres away from where your hand was.

It continued to call. You picked it up and brought it close to your ear to hear an answer.

It rang twice before someone on the other end answered.

• "Hello!?"

You ended the call on their first word. You panicked.

~ It was a man? Do I have a brother? I can't remember? Boyfriend even? Or a friend? ~

They had sounded worried and angry so you had panicked and ended the call straight away.

-Ringgg-

Your phone rang in your hands as the 'unknown caller' called back.

You ended the ringing with the red icon and left your phone in the studio as you went to put Taes scarf on to leave and get some fresh air. You didn't want to deal with anything right now.

——————————————————————

The elevator made a 'ding~' sound as you reached the top floor for the roof.

Walking up the the hard concrete stairs you started to feel the familiar draft from under the door to the roof. It was cold which allowed you to calm down and think better.

Outside, the roof was exactly like you remembered it from the other night. The sky wasn't as dark this time but it was still quiet as you walked over to the bench.

You pulled Taes scarf closer around your neck and leant against the low fencing to get a better view of the alleyways and street lights. Your breath created a big puff of misty air as you sighed.

It was quiet, serene and peaceful yet it didn't feel the same when alone.

It wasn't night but dark enough for you to look up and see small stars floating in between dark clouds.