14. Second Impressions?

~ Second Impressions? ~

The elevator shook slightly as you pressed the button for the 3rd floor. The metal interior was frozen cold due to the harsh draft coming from the roof. You could feel goosebumps multiplying across your arms and back. Tucking Taes scarf closer to your neck to warm you up, you remembered what he had said...

~ "But then I look at you and I forget about the moon." ~

Your face grew red and heated your body up. It was unexpected and strange even...but somehow comforting.

~What did that even mean? He forgot about the moon? ~

Thinking back to it you should have been flustered then, you were even getting flustered thinking about the scene now, yet you continued to think about it. It didn't make sense to you and you didn't even know what he meant by his words but it sounded cute.

You were smiling like an idiot as you held onto his scarf tight with your right hand.

The elevator began to move faster than you wanted it to, not giving you much time to think about you and Tae on the roof a few moments ago.

You left first and had given him his coat back so he wouldn't get any colder than he already was. He acted like he wasn't cold so that you would keep his coat on without feeling guilty but you saw him shivering and knew he was lying.

You had then gone to give him his scarf back but he refused to let you take it off, insisting that it would keep you warm. And it had. It felt uncomfortable to admit that it was warm and smelt like him because it sounded creepy when you thought about it, but if you were being honest, it was nice.

Ding~ The doors opened on the 3rd floor and you started walking along the hallway.

Warmth greeted you from within the studio once you had walked inside. It was dark and empty, everyone had left for their rooms.

Being alone after coming back from the rooftop with Tae felt peaceful, you felt like your thoughts had been cleared and a cloud of happiness floated around you. The chat with the members  earlier and your recent time with Taehyung had made everything seem a lot clearer and positive. You smiled to yourself again, like an idiot.

Stretching your arms out infront of you, you began to yawn. It was late, and the fresh air had made you tired.

You opened the door to the bangtan room, ready to finally lay down. Walking in and reaching out for the light switch, you suddenly heard a noise. A snore in fact.

~ Yoongi? Was he still here? Crap I can't wake him! He'll get mad at me and I've already made a bad first impression! ~

Before closing the door, you reached your hand into you pocket, grabbed your phone, pressed the home button and faced it outwards from where you were to see who was already in the room. Of course it was Yoongi, stretched out and sleeping on the sofa you were using as a bed.

~ That's just great! Why couldn't he just be sleeping on the desk chair? Why does it have to be where I sleep? Aishh... What am I meant to do now! ~

You stood for a moment to think, still holding the door so that it didn't make a shutting sound. You could wake him up and risk being hated for the rest of your stay or you could simply wait for him to wake up and sleep outside in the studio for the time being. Neither one of your options sounded fun.

His snores became louder, as if on purpose, like he was warning you to leave. At first they were small and somewhat cute but now they had just gotten annoying. You looked at him for a short period of time and knew that he was the sort of person that didn't like being woken up when sleeping, so you finally decided to leave.

You grabbed your bag of things that was right by the door and walked back out into the studio, making sure to shut the door carefully.

The studio was lit up slightly by the lights outside in the hallway so you could see enough not to get scared.

You walked out and into a small bathroom along the hallway, to get ready to sleep. You had a shower, quickly put on your oversized pyjamas, brushed your teeth and then sat outside of the bangtan room once you had done. The longer you took, the better your chances were of him waking up.

You were wearing Taes scarf around your neck again, as you had put it back on before leaving the bathroom. It was warm and comfy.

You lent your head against the wall of the bangtan room to check if Yoongi was still snoring. He wasn't snoring loudly but you could faintly hear his steady breathing as you focused hard on the sound. You began to get more tired and slowly felt yourself drifting off to sleep while still sitting on the floor of the studio against the bangtan room.

You were asleep. In the most uncomfortable position ever but you were asleep.

—————————————————————

The door to the bangtan room slowly opened. It didn't make a noise as Yoongi walked out into the studio. He heard you fidget from the disturbance and quickly shifted his head to look in your direction.

"Yah kid, what are you doing on the floor.." he whispered, quiet enough as to not wake you up. "Aish, you should've just woke me up. I wasn't even sleeping." He nagged, still whispering. He was talking more to himself than he was to you, he didn't want to wake you. The fact that you were sleeping made it easier for him to open up and say the things he wanted to.

The first time he had met you he was tired and moody. It wasn't the first impression he wanted to have but at the same time he didn't really care much of it, until he saw how you weren't a bad person. He felt slightly bad but would never apologise, too much pride.

"Look, your neck is going to hurt when you wake up. And why are you wearing a scarf to bed you weirdo? Are you incapable of looking after yourself properly? Whatever." He continued to nag.

Walking back into the bangtan room, he hesitated and looked back at you sleeping against the wall. Then walked back to you.

He picked you up slowly and walked you through to the sofa. He placed you down and pulled a small blanket over you. You were still sleeping heavily.

"Next time wake me up, I'm not doing this again kid." He whispered. Then quickly walked to the door, before looking back at you sleeping obliviously.

"Aish kid, I didn't do it because I like you, just think of it as an apology for my first impression."

He was talking as if you were judging him for it. Before leaving the room he looked at you one last time. You seemed to be more happy now that you were sleeping comfy and a smile broke in the corner of his cheek. He walked out, closing the door behind him.