11. Flashback Pt. 1

Note: This chapter is a flashback of (y/n) and 'creepy guy'. This isn't (y/n) remembering what happened, this is just some back story as to what happened and introducing a new character. This is more of a flashback for the guy, remembering what he did. Whether she remembers or not you will have to find out later in the story! It might be a little uncomfortable in places so please read with caution! x

~ Flashback ~

He had kept looking at you for most of the night making you feel slightly uncomfortable.

The bar was nearly empty and the lights were dimmed to a dark glow. Drinks were still being served but it was late at night and people were starting to leave.

"We have been friends for over a year now!" You said to break the silence as you chuckled and sipped your drink. It had a weird salty aftertaste and it hurt your tongue.

"It's been that long?" He replied. "Wow, I didn't even realise."

"I know, it's been a while. All this time and I haven't once asked about your love life. Is there anyone you like? I could get to know them and help you if you want!" You suggested cheerfully to lighten the mood.

You and Chan had been friends for a while but recently he had changed. He began seeing you more often and you couldn't help but notice he was everywhere you went.

"I'm not interested in anyone." He stated.
"I only have my eyes set on you...my doll." He muttered to himself while a smile crept onto his face.

The sudden change of atmosphere had caused you to nearly choke on your drink. You had unwillingly heard.

"W-what!?"

He looked at you confused.

"Chan...I told you not to call me that. We are only friends and even so it sounds creepy." You remarked.

"I'm sorry, I just can't help it." He leaned his chair closer to yours.

Confused, you began to push yourself away from him. When you had asked him out for a drink to talk, you didn't expect it to take a turn like this.

You had initially asked to meet him so you could clarify that you only wanted to be friends. His recent change in behaviour had made you feel anxious and you wanted to clear it up before you became more uncomfortable. But it wasn't going the way you planned.

"Yah, maybe you've had too much to drink. It's late anyway, should we leave and get some fresh air? Maybe go for a walk?" You hinted, to get out of the awkward situation.

Chan agreed. He stood up from the stool at the bar and made his way around you to grab your bag.

"Wait- it's okay I can carry it." You said as you took the bag from his hands and bowed slightly.

"Are you sure? I don't want you to drop it on the dirty floor or anything." Chan added.

"I'm sure, but thank you." You persisted. For some reason his words started making you feel uneasy.

———————————————————————

Street lamps lit up the path you were walking along with an empty glow and the cold air was refreshing. It gave you a boost of confidence to finally say what you had planned to say all night.

"Chan...have you been okay lately?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you have been acting weird and sometimes I feel like I can be comfortable around you anymore, so I wanted to know if you were okay." You finally admitted. A weight was lifted from your shoulders as you let out a sigh of relief.

"Are you saying you don't want to hang around with me anymore!?" He questioned, raising his voice so it echoed through the empty street.

"No- w-why are you shouting ?" You replied, shocked at his sudden aggression.

"Ha, ha...sorry I got a little anxious. Everything is fine. I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable." He chuckled, with an unstable break in his voice.

You began to feel dizzy, the night sky no longer looked clear...but foggy.

"Are you okay?" He asked, looking at you close and concerned.

"I- yeah I'm fine. Sorry my head just feels weird. I might be drunk." You reassured him. "I didn't mean to make you mad, I'm sorry. I just wanted to kno-"

You couldn't finish. Your head began to spin and a sickening feeling ran through your stomach.

"It took longer than I thought..." Chan began. "A few more minutes and you'll be out."

~ 'Out?' What is he talking about? Did he do something to my drink? Aishhh my head feels like it's going to explode! ~

You tried to question him but your anger from his words made your head feel worse. You stopped walking and placed your hands on your knees. Your breathing deepened and it felt like you couldn't breath, the more air you gasped for the worse you felt.

Anxiety ran through you like electricity but there was nothing you could do.

"H-help!" You tired to shout.

"H- HEL-P"

You used all your energy but all that escaped your mouth were small efforts. No matter how much you tired to shout all that you could do was wheeze out the words.

Chan began to laugh. Louder and louder. It seemed he didn't care if people heard. Come to think of it...there was nobody there to hear.

"Look at you...so helpless and vulnerable. You are just too cute. Don't worry I won't hurt you. I just want to keep you."

~ I need to get away! I don't have time to think about what is going on. I need to....sit down...just for a second...my legs are weak. ~

Your legs gave in and you felt yourself fall to the floor. It didn't hurt. You felt like you were melting into the floor and your head continued to spin.

"That would be it kicking in now." He laughed. "Do you feel it? The sensation? You must feel as if you have no control."

"Y-you!" You tried to speak.

"That's right, you just relax. I'll take care of you from here..."

You tried to fight back but your arms and legs were numb. Lifeless.

You felt your body being picked up and your vision went blurred. The sky merged into the street and the lights twisted around forming a spiral around your mind.

"Shh, my doll. You're safe here." Were the last words you heard before he shut your eyes and you fell into a deep sleep.