04. Understanding

~ Understanding ~

You looked at him with a confused face. You knew you had to be going somewhere but it caught you off guard to hear him ask where you wanted to go.

"I'm not quiet sure, I'm not too familiar with my surrounding at the moment." You said with a light laugh and a comfortable smile.

He nodded and a cute smile half formed on the right side of his face.

You started to realise the situation you were in. You had no memories and were now in a strangers car - but it didn't seem at all dangerous for some reason, it was as if you felt in familiar company which made you realise you had that same feeling from the very first moment you woke up and saw him.

"Are you sure you don't know me. I know you said you didn't but for some reason I'm not at all concerned about how I am in a strangers car right now and that worry's me. I feel familiar towards you." You said in a questioned voice, soon realising what you said sounded stupid after 3 seconds of it escaping your mouth.

"Yes (y/n), I'm sure I don't know you." He stated with a short breathy laugh to himself. "..People tell me I'm easy to be around a lot, I just hope you don't find this weird. I feel guilty as this was mostly my fault and I want to make up for that." He continued, looking down as if he was deep in thought. "If you feel uncomfortable at any point, please tell me."

You felt reassured about the situation when he spoke those words and decided it was the best option to stay with him for the time being as you didn't have many other options anyway.

"Well I don't feel uncomfortable now at least, so where are we going?" You said jokingly with a relieved smile, which he returned.

"I think we should start by getting something to eat." He stated.

The thought of food warmed you up and you couldn't hide the huge smile that came spreading across your face.

"Looks like thats a good call" he remarked after looking at you and laughing.

—————————————————————

You had finished your breakfast at a small cafe situated around a cute market just as it was starting to get busy.

"We should probably start heading out now." Tae suggested as he saw the market gradually begin to crowd outside of the cafe.

"Good idea." You agreed. "Do you not like crowds?"

He turned to look at you and gave a light smile. "Not so much, no." He replied

You looked out into the growing crowd, "neither do I, most of the time when you get caught in them they can feel inescapable."

"Exactly." He agreed, you knew he also had another reason but you didn't question it.

You both had left the cafe and reached an open space of shops and stalls selling a variety of things. Tae began to search for a while as if he was looking for something in particular. You watched as he continued to roam down the streets until he stumbled across a large shop window which advertised fashionable clothes and other everyday accessories.

He gestured for you to follow him into the large store and you found it hard to keep up with his little excited footsteps as he continued his now more progressed search.

"What are we looking for?" You asked before he turned around with a bright smile and told you to 'wait here'.

- What am I waiting for? And why is he so excited all of a sudden? -

He came back with a handful of stylish clothes and a bag with loose items in.

"What is this for?" You asked, confused as to why he was holding them out for you.

"They are for you." He smiled. "I figured that you didn't have any spare clothes and you would also need the necessaries if you're going to be staying at a place you haven't been before." He explained, still with a smile on his face. He seemed happy.

He was right, you didn't have any spare clothes and as you looked into the bag with the loose items in you spotted a toothbrush and toothpaste along with the many other things. It made sense but what puzzled you the most was what he meant by 'place you haven't been before'.

"What do you mean 'place I haven't been before'?"

"Well you said you had nowhere to stay so I'm planning on letting you stay at my studio for a while, if that's okay with you." He answered.

He pushed the items into your hands while he went to get a bag and pay. He paid for them and placed them into a bag and smiled.

"You don't have to do all of this because you feel guilty." You explained.

"I know, but I want to. I owe you this at least." He said while, again, handing you the items.

You thanked him, gave a huge cute smile and you both made your way out of the large shop and back through the small, open market.

—————————————————————

The sun was still shinning but had less of a pinky glow by now as it was reaching the end of the day. The day had went faster then you'd realised and by the time the sun had dimmed you were back in Taes' car and on your way to the studio he had talked about.

The window of the car was large and you found yourself looking out of it a lot. Outside was so peaceful and the scenery was always changing as you passed many different places. When the car came to a stop at the lights you would look over at him in the drivers seat and scan his facial expression to try and read his emotions, he seemed contempt and concentrated. You kept noticing that he would bite his bottom lip every time he would start to concentrate more and it was the cutest thing ever! At one point he noticed you staring and his cheeks blushed with a red heat.

You finally reached the outside parking area of the studio and you wondered how he could have such a huge place spare to let you stay. As you walked up to the doors behind him he stopped and placed his hand on your shoulder lightly.

"Before we go in I just want to make sure that you are comfortable with this, not to sound serious but I know you don't know me that well and I wouldn't question if you didn't want to stay here for the night, or until you get your memories back. I could take you to a sauna so you could stay there if that's what you would prefer." He admitted guiltily, looking down at the floor as to not put pressure on you.

"As safer as that sounds, I feel familiar enough with you to be able to stay here if that's still okay with you." You answered shyly.

For a second you looked up at him and thought about how different it could be if you allowed him to take you to a sauna or an alternative place to stay for the night but you kept to your word and a warm feeling ran through your body. It was cold outside but you still felt warm as he smiled at you and said 'okay'.

"It's this way." He gleamed.