honeymoon

A/N: Chapter dedicated to magicalJams because yes. Check out her stories cause they are
a m a z i n g. "No this isnt sponsored" she is my dAugHtEr aNd i lObE hEr and tHe pEncIls aRe sWimMiNg- please don't hate me for this chapter...

also uh stan b.a.p thanks

▫☁❇☁▫

jimin took our little honeymoon as a time to completely let go. things he can't do while ago home. so, i woke up the first morning to him cuddled up in front of me with a pacifier in his mouth. i would never get tired of this sight. it makes my heart flutter each time.

i reached out and softly stroked his cheek. his eyes fluttered open.

"good morning, baby boy." I muttered, smiling. he hummed in response and closed his eyes again. i chuckled softly and kissed his forehead. his skin was so pale, more than mine. it amused me sometimes. he would always joke on me for being so pale- and now i'm darker than him.

he closed his eyes again and reached out, wanting a kiss. i ran my hand down his waist and then rolled over, leaning above him. he shied away, seeing he was only in his boxers, and so was i.

i pulled the pacifier from his lips gently, hoping he wasn't little still- knowing he'd cry.

i pecked his lips then pulled back, "i miss jiya." jimin complained.

"i know, i do, too." i stroked his cheek with my thumb. god, i love him so much.

"what do you say... round two?" i chuckled deeply and began sucking on his neck.

"ah- yoongi~" he whined. i chuckled and grinded down. he yelped and hitched his breath. it's weird that i find it amusing how i have this sort of affect on him.

▫☁❇☁▫

i leaned my head against his, the both of us still breathing heavily. i pulled out and flopped down beside him.

"so, what do you say we get a start on our day?" i laughed weakly.

"you asshole." he chuckled and hit my arm playfully.

"love you, too." i rolled onto my side, "aren't you glad you married me?" i teased and poked his chest.

"i was gonna be stuck with you anyways." he kissed my forehead, "we've got four more days, let's just have a lazy day today. order in, cuddle. all that."

"sounds wondeful. let's at least take a shower. we both smell like sweat and cu-"

jimin covered my mouth, "i don't like that word, yoonie." he pouted.

"i'm sorry, i forgot." i rolled out of bed and into the bathroom. i turned on the water and shut the door behind him.

"round three?" jimin joked.

"you're topping then."

"topping scares me," he chuckled, "i was just kidding."

i rolled my eyes and pulled him into the shower. if he wants a lazy day, i guess i'm down with that. we haven't really had a day off since the day jiya was born. this week is going to be nice. but, i do miss her. she and jimin are like my whole world (plus our dog bean). without jiya it's like part of that world is missing- but only temporarily.

"i modeun geon uyeoni anya, geunyang geunyang, naye neukkimeuro on sesangi eojewan dalla, geunyang geunyang neoye gippeumeuro. niga nal bulleosseul ttae, naneun neoye kkocheuro, gidaryeotteon geotcheoreom, urin shiridorok pieo, eojjeomyeon ujuye seobri, geunyang geuraetteon geoya. you know i know neoneun na naneun neo~" jimin sang softly as he ran his fingers through my hair. i smiled. i loved his voice.

"you've got such a pretty voice," i told him and kissed his nose. his cheeks tinted with red.

we spent about forty-five minutes in the shower alone- just talking. it reminded me of what we'd do on weekends long ago.

we threw on loose clothing and closed the curtains, cuddling up on the couch together. i could never get tired of this.

we flipped on a random movie and he cuddled into my side. his wet hair was cold against my neck but i didn't mind.

"love you, hubby." i chuckled and peppered his face in kisses. he giggled and squirmed in my arms.

he rolled backwards over my lap, trying to escape me. he landed on the floor and huffed. i laughed and pulled him back up. he's too precious- ₩<¤[''μ·<₩*'\+(:€+\%(£+€#*×€:*+;=(+£#€[|'¥·¬<₩[°'{¬ฯ|

"i hope i never loose you." jimin muttered, kissing the side of my forehead.

"you'll never loose me, i promise."

▫☁❇☁▫

if only i was able to hold up to that promise.