cheater

"hey, jungkook." i said, answering the phone. he'd called pretty early, just as i was waking up.

"where's jimin?" i asked immedietly, seeing jimin still wasn't home.

"oh, funny story, actually..." jungkook said and i heard a crashing noise, "tae's up, i guess, and severely hungover." he laughed.

"is jimin okay?"

"yeah..."

"you sound unsure."

"okay so, my cousin came over last night and uh, stuff happened." jungkook's voice became quieter. a million different things courses through my mind. none of them were positive.

"jungkook."

"nothing bad. i promise. so basically, my cousin figured out that jimin was a little and began to mess around with him and basically coaxed him into little space."

"and...?"

"well they were just playing around and then he kissed jimin and then jimin freaked out, thinking he was cheating on you."

"oh," i laughed lightly, feeling relieved.

"he let it slide that you two got engaged. that's really cute, yoongi." jungkook laughed and my face turned red. jimin must have told jungkook about what i had been rambling to jimin about that night. if that last sentence made any sense.

"is he okay now?"

"i dunno. he's been locked in the guest room since last night. i think he's still a sleep and little."

"do you want me to come get him?"

"yeah, but i just want to give you a little warning. i tried to go on there last night and he threw a freaking picture frame at me. so..."

"wow." i laughed, "i'll bring protection."

"poor kid is really broken up over it. he won't listen to me when i try to tell him that isn't cheating."

"okay okay, i'm coming." i hung up and went to put on my shoes. poor jimin. i can just imagine his reaction. my little baby is so innocent istg.

i anxiously knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer.

jungkook answered. his hair was messy and his shirt hung half off his shoulder.

"goooood morning."

"hello." i said, trying to suppress my laughs.

"he's in the room at the end of that hallway," jungkook pointed me in the right direction, "i was in there a few minutes ago. he's being moody. still little. i tried to go little so i could get him to play with me but it didn't work." jungkook pouted.

i chuckled, "okay, i'll be right back."

i walked towards the end of the hallway and slowly opened the door. jimin was laying under the covers with only his hair sticking out. by the way his shoulders moved, i could tell he was either crying or had just been.

i silently walked over to the bed and laid down, leaning over him.

"how's my baby boy feeling?" i asked and he buried himself farther into the sheets, sniffling.

"g-g-go aw-way."

"why? i came here to make sure you're okay. jungkook told me you didn't feel well." i lied. i wanted to act as if i was oblivious to the situation.

"i'm f-fine." his voice was small and shaky.

i sat up but kept my hand on his back, "then at least uncover your face, won't you?"