love? love.

"jiminie~" i said softly to wake him up. he was sleeping in late today which was something new. it's finally the day we leave and i thought he'd have woken up faster.

"baby, come on wake up." i said just in case he may be in little space. but, according to him, i've never seen him in full little space before.

jimin rolled over but didn't wake up.

i'd come over earlier because he wasn't answering my messages so i called his grandmother. she told me she couldn't wake him up and that i should come try.

"come on jiminie, do you want us to miss our flight?"

he shook his head no.

"that's what i thought." i chuckled, feeling satisfied with myself for getting him up.

i pulled him up and into the bathroom because he needed to shower. i pulled his shirt off and turned the water on.

"come on, get in."

he groaned but obeyed so i left. his grandma was setting all the bags on the kitchen counter, making sure they had what they needed. jimin had packed last night luckily.

"thank you, yoongi." she said, "you're so sweet to him and i'm so greatful for you. he's been so happy. it's such a good change to see in my little sweet little boy. so thank you, thank you a lot."

"hey, it's nothing. i love him and there's nothing i wouldn't do to keep him happy." i said, not realizing what i'd just told her.

"you love him?" she asked and my face turned noticeably red.

"i-i- it's only been a few months but uh... yeah. i do. he's the first person who's ever made me feel this way. i don't know how to describe the feeling but i bet you understand."

"aww!" she exclaimed and hugged me. "it doesn't matter if its been a day or a year, love is love."

"that's what i told him." i chuckled and heard his door open and soon the sound of his feet against the wood floors.

"morning, sleepy head." his grandmother said, handing him his backpack.

i offered to drive but his grandmother refused (she told me to start calling her by her real name; chaerin) and said she'd drive instead. she also won in the argument for paying for hotels and transportation since i'm paying for the park and plane tickets.

"i already called the school and confirmed your absences, jimin." she told him, turning onto the road that would take us to the gate.

she parked her car and we walked the rest of the way to our gate. i could tell jimin was getting anxious so i held his hand, earning an "aww" from his grandma who thought she was going unoticed taking pictures of us.

"i promise you that you're safe, okay?" i told him, finding us three a seat while we waited.

jimin nodded. he was staying very quiet, showing that he was in fact scared.

i pulled put my phone and gave him half of my ear buds, "listening to music might help you calm down. it helps me."

▫☁❇☁▫

his face paled when it came time for us to get onto the plane.

"hey, hey, you're okay." i scratched his head in a comforting way and his grandma put her hand on his arm.

"o-okay." i guided him through the ticket check and the tunnel, all the way to our seats. it was a pretty small plane. jimin and i took ours next to each other and his grandma took the one text to us on the other side of the isle.

it took about twenty minutes for everyone to get seated and that allowed jimin a little more time to calm down and adjust.

"can i b-be little?" jimin whispered in my ear, "it helps m-me calm down."

"you don't have to ask, just tell me. so, go ahead." i ruffled his hair. he sank down into the seat and let out a long breath.

a noise indicated that we'd be going soon and the lady came over the intercom to speak about procedures. jimin tried not to listen seeing that it might scare him.

the plane soon began moving. i held onto his hand for reassurance. his eyes were wide and slightly curious. i keep wondering what he's like when he's in full little space.

after a few minutes, we were flying and jimin still hasn't opened his eyes.

"jimin-ah, baby, you can open your eyes." i whispered. he cracked his eyes open slightly to look at me. i smiled.

"see, you're okay." i said and he nodded, opening his eyes fully. "it isn't that bad, isn't it?"

jimin nodded, agreeing."thank you, yoongi-ah." he said and i moved up the armrest, allowing him to cuddle into my side.