corps

jimin stumbled into my arms, looking more tired than i'd seen him in a while. he giggled when i grabbed his sides, trying to stand him up.

"woah, baby, hold still." i laughed as he started trashing around like he was throwing a temper tantrum.

"can i be little?" he whispered.

"of course. you don't have to ask, jiminie." i picked him up and he koala-ed himself to my front much like at the hotel in california.

he nodded and rested his head on my shoulder, sticking his thumb in his mouth. i went to grab taehyung and was interested to see jungkook asleep on tae's back.

"guess our boys have simmilar energy levels." taehyung laughed and turned his face to kiss jungkook.

we headed back to the car. tonight was a good night. we spent most of it in an arcade. it's open until three a.m so we took the opportunity. it was around one-thirty, now.

tae and i put the sleeping boys in the back seat and they slumped against each other. we both smiled and then he turned to begin driving.

"so, what do you plan on doing after this?" taehyung asked. he was refering to after tonight, when our solo lives finally begin.

i shrugged and lowered my voice, "wait until i get jimin into bed." taehyung got the idea and nodded. i wasn't ready to tell jimin yet. i didn't know how to tell him. it's something i always knew i'd be doing i just never told him about it.

plus, i have a bigger reason to go. my sister contacted me the other night. we talked for a few hours. she was so happy to hear my voice. she called mainly to make sure i remembered to submit my application like we agreed so many years ago.

of course i did. i usually stay true to any strong and meaningful promises i make.

but, the problem is that i made another promise. i promised jimin that i wouldn't leave him. surely he didn't think that meant forever. that's probably why he was talking like he was last week.

i glanced back at the two little boys in the back seat. his mouth hung slightly open. his hair was messy as well.

fuck.

how am i going to do this?

▫☁❇☁▫