dedication/conclusion

I cried a lot while writing and editing the last chapter. Mostly because I was really sad but also because this story has come to an end. I don't want it to end :(

I just wanted to take a second to appreciate all of you. I don't even know where to begin so excuse me if I seem like I'm rambling off random things.

I'm really thankful for all of you. Especially those of you like OHMYGAWDTAEKOOK magicalJams BellaNamjoonie angelicsacc Namjin_is_oxyjin Lunascloudangels and everyone else who I've been so lucky to have met while creating this story and even my other ones.

You all make me so happy. Even if I didn't mention you here, just know that you mean a lot to me. It always makes my day to see that you guys are actually enjoying the stuff I put out- especially since I'm really scared when it comes to things like putting my own work out in places for anyone to see.

I remember back when this little story had only a few reads. I mean, I was really supposed to end this story at chapter 30 or so. But, now it's at 100!

Also, this story literally had no direction. I improvised everything. The Original title was "Special". It was going to be something like Jimin was a genius and was kidnapped by the government and Yoongi had to try and save him- I might still write it some day but ya know. The story kind of went in its own direction.

I know this seems kind of impossible but...sequel? I can think of ways to make a sequel....? Maybe. Like a really short story from Jiya's perspective or like a predecessor to Paper Balls, like Yoongi's childhood. Or I can make a Taekook version of this that ties into Paper Balls. Yeah, actually do you guys like that idea? I'd make the Taekook POV of Paper Balls? So little!Kook and stuff. It all depends on what you guys think. My Yoonmin stories tend to be more popular than my Taekook ones.

I'm rambling again. To reiterate, I'm really thankful for each and every ome of you who read this. Even if you read this after it's been completed.

(Little shameless-self-promo heh I have other stories that like attention too...)

KAJDIAYWVRKAIDHAUFKWJD

I don't know what else to say...

Thank you guys so much for reading an enjoying! I love all my little Pangolins~!

BYE BYEEEEE!!! <33333

A/N: 11/20/18 THANKS SO MUCH FOR 100K!!!

A/N: 1/30/19 THANKS FOR 215K!! AND: W O W

A/N: 9/29/20 thanks for like 515k