pizza

jimin threw a pizza at me. a whole pizza. and breadsticks. and a plastic fork.

i provoked it so it was technically my fault. it began as just a fun game but i guess it went too far. i didn't mean what i said.

everything stopped immedietly. he stopped laughing and his face went blank. he got up from the floor and ran to his room.

i sat back, realizing what i had said. i swear, i didn't mean it. it just came out wrong. now i feel like utter shit.

i got up and began to clean up the mess we'd made. there was pizza sauce all over the counter and bread crumbs littering the table and floor. i swept and cleaned off the counter then went up to check on jimin.

"jimin?" i knocked on the door.

no response.

i sighed, "jimin, baby i'm sorry. i didn't mean what i said. i wasn't thinking."

a pillow hit the door and i sucked in a breath. that was my signal to leave. i will just try again later.

his grandma was taking over a double shift since she gets paid double and doesn't mind the time. so that meant he and i were alone. i was hoping to get at least a little help from her but i can't do that for ever. i've got to get better at convincing jimin to forgive me.

i waited on the couch for hours just watching tv until i felt the back of my head get it with a pretty solid ball of paper, and hard. i winced.

"i'm still mad at you but i want cuddles." jimin mumbled, flopping himself down onto the couch. he leaned into my side and closed his eyes.

"i'm sorry, jimin. you know i didn't mean it. i wasn't thinking." i pulled him closer, leaning my head on his.

"it's okay, yoongi. it just hurt. i don't like being r-reminded of my childhood."

"i know. i promise i won't ever say anything like that again." i kissed his head in apology. he curled into a ball, sticking his thumb in his mouth. i gave a small smile and pet his hair.

"xiexie ni. duibuqi. wo ai ni." i muttered and he laughed. he's taken a liking to this particular song from EXO-M and he likes when i learn the chinese lyrics to songs.

▫☁❇☁▫

A/N: Hi, so this was a bit of a shorter chapter but I hope you guys liked it anyways, haha. I'm kind of losing a lot of motivation lately and it sucks. Most of my stories are flopping, haha. Anyways, byeeee I love you guys.