proud

"i'm so proud of you, jiminie." i said happily as i hugged him tightly. he was bubbly and giggling at everything right now.

jimin graduated today. along with jungkook who was standing under taehyung's arm with the younger's parents. he and taehyung managed to stick together and i can't say i'm not surprised. i always knew they had something special going for then.

"thank you." jimin giggled, his voice muffled by the cloth of my hoodie.

"you're so smart. i love you." i roughly pulled him back and forth in my arms.

"yoongi!" he laughed, trying to get out of my grasps. i eventually let him go, his face red.

"do you want to stay?" i wondered as we walked towards taehyung and jungkook. he laced his fingers through mine, not minding the odds looks we were getting. not many people here have seen me before.

"good to see you again, yoongles." taehyung teased and hugged me.

"you, too, kid."

jimin leaned over to me and muttered, "we c-can go now. i'm in the mood for a late lunch, you?"

"sure, i get to pay this time, though." jimin and i have a history of arguing over who gets to pay the check. it's quite ridiculous but it's entertaining. i usually win.

"mm, fine." jimin and i said goodbye to taehyung, jungkook, and a few of his new friends then scurried back to the car.

we ran through a drive thru and then took it back to our place. he disappeared under the fort which still hadn't been put away from the other night. it was a well built fort, i'd hate to take it down so soon.

"aren't you glad you're out?" i laughed and took a drink of his soda because why not.

"mm, a lit-tle. i had a n-nice few days off with you... i d-don't want to go back to work." jimin pouted.

i sighed, "i know. but, i promise we can have more weekends like this together, okay?"

jimin smiled, "okay."

we ate in mostly silence. i eventually got up to throw our trash away and i came back to find him wrapped in a blanket, looking through netflix. i smiled. we are probably going to be in here for the rest of the night at this rate.

i went to change into something more comfortable and grabbed some for jimin as well. he usually just sleeps in a long shirt or sweater and his boxers. i generally do, too, but it was cold tonight so i grabbed him sweatpants in case.

i climbed back under and tossed his clothes to him. he quickly changed and then returned to his spot in the sheets. there were probably three fluffy comforters under here with us. it feels like you're sleeping in a cloud. it's awesome.

"yoongi?" jimin asked quietly.

"hm?"

"can i be little? i know i've b-been going in a lot-"

"of course you can. i keep telling you that you don't have to ask. you could go little 24/7 and i'd still love it." i grabbed the sides of his face and kissed his forehead.

he crawled under the blankets and grabbed max and the stuffed lion i bought him all those years ago. i reached into my pocket and pulled the blue binkie out and held it in front of his face. he opened his mouth expectantly and i chuckled at the cuteness.

i hit play on the movie and cuddled up beside him. he smiled at me from behind the pacifier.

"daddy is so proud of his little baby." i stated this once again, knowing it would earn me some giggles in return. and it did.

he giggled and hid his face under the covers.

"no! daddy wants to see your cute face." i pulled the covers down over his face. he latched himself to my side, deciding to hide there.

"love you, daddy." he mumbled.

"love you, too, baby boy." i leaned down and kissed his head.

yeah, i'm definitely spending the rest of my life with this boy.

▫☁❇☁▫

A/N: Y'all I know this probably isnt very important but I'm getting my hedgehog on the 27th 😥 He's a sass lord, too. He wants nothing to do with anyone but me so I'm excited to finally bring him home ^¬^ Also, I recommend you go stan my bebs Pentagon cause they deserve a lot of love <3