leaves

"my ass hurts." jimin huffed, pouting in a childish manner.

"watch your language young man." i teased, fixing his hair after he pulled his shirt back on.

"fine, my butt hurts." jimin rolled his eyes sarcastically.

"stop complaining." i stated but was unable to keep a straight face. he hit my shoulder, pretending to be mad.

"i'm sorry, baby." i hugged him from behind. since we were still in the back of a car, it was hard to move around but we managed.

"i don't want to go home. i like it out here." jimin pouted, leaning onto me.

"i don't either but we can come up here more often over summer, how's that?"

he nodded.

we had a little time to spare before we and to go home so we got out and began to walk around for a little while. it was pretty during the early morning hours.

there was obviously something on jimin's mind so i asked, "what's wrong?"

"n-nothing. j-just thinking." he fiddled with his fingers, watching the ground as we walked.

"come on, you can talk to me, jimin. we promised we wouldn't keep things from each other.

"i kn-now." he bit his tongue.

i had is sit down on a fallen tree. he continued to avoid eye contact with me.

"alright, talk to me. i won't say anything until you finish. i promise."

i got really worried when a single tear rolled down his cheek. he took a deep breath, "d-do you think w-we'll break up after we gra-aduate?"

i was taken back by his question. how do i answer this? oh god. i just didn't say anything. i looked down at my feet, wracking my brain for anything at all.

"i don't know..."

he gave a small nod.

"i mean," i began improvising, "i don't want us to. cause, jimin, you're absolutely perfect. everything about you. i love you- but i don't know. i'll be honest when i say i don't know what is going to happen to us after we graduate next week. i say that we just don't think about it. okay, jiminie? whatever happens, happens." i wrapped my arms around him. he was silently crying. well, i wouldn't call it crying. they were just tears rolling down his cheeks.

i rubbed his back, "don't think about it, baby. don't think about it." i hugged him tightly. he says he likes that so i made sure to, but not to the point where i was hurting him.

he hid his face in the crook of my neck, gripping my back. i winced, there were already "claw marks" there from last night; they hurt but i didn't say anything.

"don't cry. we've been through a lot together. you understand me. i understand you. it's hard to find people like us," i weakly laughed, "don't worry about anything, jiminie. you've seen how hard it is to keep us apart."

he sniffed and lifted his head up. i began to stand up but he kept me down, "can we just... stay here... for a little w-while longer?"

"yeah, of course." i went back to hugging him tightly. i slowly played with his hair, making an effort to comfort him in any way. seeing him sad makes my heart ache badly.

i gave him a few kisses on the side of the head after a few minutes and he smiled. i wipped his tears away with my jacket sleeves. i held the sides of his face and just looked at him, admiring him.

his face became red and he shied away.

"seven months and you still get shy when i do that." i teased.

"shut up." he complained, hiding his face from me in his hands. i continuously kissed his face until the two of us were on the ground, me leaning over him.

"stop. crying. i. love. you." i said in between kisses. he grabbed a fistfull of leaves and tossed them over us.

"see, we're gonna be okay." i pushed our foreheads together.

"i know." he giggled and laced his fingers through my hair.