O-okay."

-

three months later

"Namjoon~ I'm on heat~ please take care of me."

Namjoon looked up groggily from his head to his girlfriend, the smell of her sickeningly sweet cotton scent filling the room until it was pungent. "Woah, Soohyun, uh—we're still like, eighteen, we shouldn't...uhm, S-Soohyun—"

Namjoon tried to back away as the omega climbed on top of him, straddling his crotch and tying handcuffs to his hands to the headboard. Her eyes were pure, lustful gold, her tongue licking over her bottom lip as she undressed Namjoon despite the fact that he retaliated.

Soohyun had gotten so frustrated that she had pulled out a belt and whipped him, growling. Namjoon yelped and trembled, gasping out in shock as the pain stabbed through his red skin like painful electricity.

Namjoon stopped fighting back when the pain got too much as she continued to whip him, harshly, roughly.!She stimulated his poor body, his instincts kicking in uncontrollably. And although his body obeyed to the omegas command, as she slipped her hot, tight heat onto his cock, Namjoon was anything but obedient.

"I-I'm no-not ready, Sooh-hyun—ngh, please stop!" Namjoon whimpered, eyes misting and tearing and he began to wail. "Please, shit—stop! Soohyun, th-this isn't—no, please!"

"Ah, fuck, this is good." Soohyun sighed, ignoring his cries, her body jolting as his tip hit her deep inside. "Damn, Namjoon, as annoying as you are, I really wonder if your dick can get bigger...I've always wondered how big your knot could get~"

It was a painful thirty minutes of crying, protesting, until the omega female was squirting her release, and Namjoon was weakly laying back as the hot liquid spilled over his chest. They were both no longer virgins now, with Soohyun always saying that she would "save herself for someone special" and after Namjoon's years of being extremely careful to stay abstinent, it had been stolen from him just like that.

His eyes were glazed over, welts painting his thighs and chest from the whips, his knot eventually swelling and releasing. But he felt no pleasure.

"Yes, fill me up." Soohyun gasped, grabbing Namjoon's hair and forcing him to look as tears just streamed down his eyes, staring at the way his cock just continuously pumped semen inside of her. Her thick hips wiggled and her thighs grabbed tightly against his, her sticky fluids smelling of cotton hanging pungent in the air.

She's going to get pregnant. I don't have enough money to support the pup. How will we survive?

"Mm, y'know Namjoon, I dunno if this is a good time to bring this up." Soohyun said with a shaky pleased sigh, rolling her hips to milk him out until Namjoon was trembling from both fear and over sensitivity. "But, mm, I don't want this pup to be yours." She boredly painted her slick on Namjoon's cock and the alpha jolted.

What? How can this pup not be mine?

Namjoon looked up blankly. "What?" He mumbled, and Soohyun snorted, her hands coated in the sweet clear liquid.

"I kinda cheated on you?" She licked one of her fingers and smirked. "You were fun, but~ too much of an idiot and a perv." She rotated her hips again and groaned. "Jesus, you're huge." Soohyun moaned. "I wanna feel full like this all the time." She bit her lip and thrusted down onto his knot but Namjoon wasn't paying attention.

Cheated.

When Namjoon's knot when down ten minutes later, she popped off with a moan, casually pulled out a bouquet of yellow tulips from underneath the bed, and placed it on his chest. Namjoon's heart tightened. These were the flowers that Namjoon had given her on their first date. She dropped the blood covered belt on the floor and shrugged, cum and slick dripping down her thighs.

"Thanks, but I guess this is goodbye? These flowers are ugly, by the way. I never liked tulips, I like carnations." She smirked and waved, picking up a couple of suitcases hidden at the end under her desk in the corner of the room.

Namjoon swallowed thickly. He felt no emotion in his chest. Nothing. He couldn't feel. He wanted to feel. He couldn't. The light of a young boy's love in his heart faded into a dim light, a tiny spark that had forced his love to become a raging fire had now been put out. He began to sob softly as he heard the door close and he buried his face into his hands.

Just like that, she left.

-

three years later

"Uhm, I'm Kim Taehyung, an—oh, sorry." Taehyung dropped all his papers, his lilac hair a tousled mess from the male running over to get the job the minute the "Now hiring!" Sign had been put up.

Namjoon massaged the bridge of his nose irritably as the omega finally got himself together and cleared his throat. "I'm Kim—"

"You're Kim Taehyung and what?" Namjoon said, growing tired but slightly amused at the omega's blank face. It reminded him of his son, who he hadn't seen in years. He had seen him once during the labor, and he couldn't even bring himself to relive the moment when he was cut off from his family ties. He had been able to see him once before the restraining order was put in place.

"Uh, I'm Kim Taehyung, and I would really like this job because I really like food and, uh, fancy restaurants—!"

"You've got it." Namjoon said, clicking his pen and signing the papers and sliding them forward. I'll just put him as a hostess. Literally has no experience in waiter work. "You'll be joining Jimin by the hostess desk. Get to it."

Taehyung gasped loudly and squeaked. "Oh my God! R-really?! Thank you, oh my goodness my
mom's gonna be so proud! Thank you so much, mister! I'll do a good job!" He bowed and looked up, his lilac hair ruffled.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, shooing him out with a wave of his hand and Taehyung giggled, flushing before darting out. He heard the omega express his excitement to Jimin outside; apparently the two were extremely close friends

And although the two didn't know it, the spark in Namjoon's heart that had died so long ago had rekindled.

-

today

"I love you." Namjoon kissed Taehyung's damp forehead, softly caressing the omega's sides, his throat forming a lump as the younger sighed happily and snuggled back.

Taehyung looked up, the water around their bodies sloshing around as Taehyung flipped over and kissed his lips tightly suddenly and Namjoon blinked, gently losing himself in the kiss until Taehyung pulled away.

"I love you more!" Taehyung grinned, sitting up and rinsing down the bubbles from his skin. "But ah, Joonie? You'll eat, right?"

Namjoon sighed, stirring his hands around Taehyung's hips and slipping them between his thighs, washing them and massaging them gently. Taehyung's arousal didn't stir: it was just innocent skinship that showed pure affection, not of sexual intent. "I-if it makes you happy I'll try." Namjoon said and Taehyung squealed.

"Yay! I'll make a big breakfast for you tomorrow." Taehyung smooched his cheek and giggled, sighing as Namjoon squirted some body wash onto his hands and rubbed it onto Taehyung's hickey-covered shoulders.

"That'll be nice, love." Namjoon murmured. "Hopefully you don't burn the apartment down..."

Taehyung grinned. "I make no promises!"