Bullies Love

You stood as still as you would, even if you tried to move, you couldn't. Your face was in shock too, you felt paralysed.

"I love you... Y/N."

You couldn't get your head around what he had said. You never thought in a million years that your bully that has bullied you for most of your school year's, would be standing in front of you, saying he loves you.

"Jungkook, what are you on about?" You asked, confused. You couldn't believe him, you knew this was on of his tricks. But he had tears. 'That doesn't mean anything though, does it?'

"Y/N, you may not believe me but it's true. I mean it, please." He started sobbing more and more, eventually fully crying. You carried on watching him, even though it really hurt you to see him cry but then you realised that... you've never thought about your feelings for him.

"Jungkook, I think you should go... " you trailed off. He shook his head and sat on the floor. His face turned to face you. He gave you that puppy face that you melted at.

"I'm not letting that work anymore, I'll see you soon, see yourself out." You said, walking past him. You stopped at the stairs and felt yourself about to cry. Just wait. But it was too late, two tears had already fallen down your cheeks so you ran up the stairs as fast as you could and went to your room.

"Why have you got to mess with me! Why can't you say that you love me and stick with it, not just start kissing me and then hurt me!?" You screamed. You were sure the neighbours could hear but you didn't care. You flopped onto your bed and cried, hard.

"Y/N.. " you heard someone whisper. You looked back and saw Jungkook at the door. Crap. He stood at the doorway with puffy eyes and red ears.

"Please go away, I don't want to hurt anymore. Just leave and forget about me. Find some other girl to bully and love." You sobbed. His gaze met yours, silence in the air, all that could be heard was both of your heartbeats. Yours got faster as Jungkook came to sit next to you on your bed.

You both sat silent for a few minutes before saying anything.

"Jungkook, please go." Was all you said before he moved closer.

"No." Was his simple answer. He moved closer each breath you took, till he was right next to your ear. You felt his eyes poking lasers through your face so you turned to see him. Your noses right next to each other, if one of you were to move one inch, your nose would be touching his.

"Y/N, I don't want to leave you, I want to stay here with you." We're his words when you felt his soft lips connect with yours. You didn't push away, you pulled him closer, not that there was much space to pull him closer but you did your best.

You both broke the kiss to gather air. You stared into his eyes, his big Brown eyes. His red fluffy hair parted in particular ways.

He looked back into yours, out of his own mind. You wondered what he was thinking. After a while, he came back to his senses, grabbing hold of your hand and pulling you into a hug.

"Just let me love you... "

[Heyo! Yes I know what you're thinking, "that's from serendipity!" Yes it is, I'm currently listening to it as I write this so I thought why not? Anyway, I hope you guys like this, I dunno if I'm doing a good job. This isn't the book that is really long, it's kinda short but kinda not if you get it.  Sorry for the short chapters recently,  it's because I'm stuck but I'm sure I'll work something out! Thank you, annyong 💖]