kiss, marry, kill

Y/N's POV:

You looked at your phone, it was constantly buzzing.

'Who is it now?'

You knew exactly who it was. Jungkook. Of course. 

Jungkook: I thought... I thought you and Jimin were just friends. I obviously was wrong, I bet you and him have always had a thing while me and you were together! And now I ask myself why I trusted you.

Pause. A moment went by and you just sat there with a confused look.

You: Jungkook, what are you on about?!

It didn't take him long to reply, which meant that he hadn't long sent the message.

Jungkook: You know exactly what I'm on about Y/N! Don't try and fool me, you and Jimin have always had a romantic feeling towards each other! Always!

You: Jungkook! Hold your horses and calm your ass down now! Me and Jimin are dating but we never really had anything before! It's only because I see how much he likes me/loves me!

Jungkook: So you didn't see how much I loved you?! You never saw any of the affection that I gave you?! Was that all just in my head!?

You: You never gave me that trust that you actually loved me! You'd break me apart and then make it up to me! I'm sick and tired of being played with, I'm much better with Jimin!

Jungkook: Much... much better with Jimin..... LMFAO! That's the most funniest thing I've heard today! How the hell are you much better off with Jimin than me?!

You didn't have to think twice about what you were going to say.

You: Well, for one, he hugs me, tells me how much he loves me and has been waiting for me. He even told me to stick up for myself because he hates when you hurt me! He makes me laugh and he's always there! Never in my entire life have I met someone like him to make me laugh even when I don't want to! Yes, he's perfect and yes, I'm much better off with him! He's never hurt me once!

Jungkook: Fine! Whatever, I'll have it out with him, he'll leave you for someone much quicker than you can imagine! All I have to do is say that she's single and he'll say 'tata' to you and 'helloo' to her.

You: He's not like that, he's not you! He'll never be like you! Like someone who has a thing for his siblings and chooses them over his own girlfriend! You actually disgust me! Never speak to me. Ever! Again JEON JUNGKOOK!

With that, you threw your phone onto the floor.

"Tch, he won't leave me. You're just jealous. Aish, stupid boy." You rolled your eyes as you stood off of your bed.

____________________

Jungkooks POV:

"SHUT UP! EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Jungkook shouted as he entered the kitchen. The boys all staring at one another, confused and scared.

"Jungk-"

"I SAID, SHUT UP!"

"Okay... "

Jungkook reached the fridge door whilst everyone silently watched him.

Taehyung could be seen and heard whispering. He wish he never opened his mouth.

"TAEHYUNG I SWEAR TO GOD, SHUT UP BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I'LL REGRET IN THE FUTURE!"

[Now we all know on the inside, Taetae is very sensitive >♡< which is totally adorable! So.... ]

"I-i-im sorry... " he ran outside into the garden and out of the gate. No one knows where to, he just left.

"Great, now you've made him upset!" Jin raised his voice, immediately attracting Jungkooks attention, which by far is the worst thing right now.

"Boo-hoo, how do you think I feel right now! My ex, the one I still love! Is now going out with one of 'our' friends! Or should I just say 'your friend' cause he certainly ain't my friend anymore!"

The rest just stood there and stared until Yoongi walked in.
"Can you guys.. keep it down a bit, tryna sleep when you've got people yelling isn't as easy as you think." Yoongi wiped off the dust from his eyes and then went all the way back upstairs, yawning his head off.

"Anyone else wanna go? Huh? I'm up for it now! Do it before its too late." Jungkook was frantically running around until....

*OoOoF*

________________

Jungkook woke up, looking around he realised that he was in the front room. He couldn't hear any of the others talking or anything. It was like they had all gone out.

"Guys? Hello?!" He called out. No one answered, all the lights were still on so their must've been someone there still.

As Jungkook went to look in the kitchen, he started hearing faint voices.

"But what if... he doesn't want to.... "

"Then we'll have to convince him to.....

"Just get the boy some fucking anger management! Jesus! He obviously needs it, especially if he's going mentally insane over Jimin and Y/N!"

"Yoongi! Keep it down, he's only next door. Speaking of that, I need to go check up on him."

Jungkook sped back to the sofa and laid down in the same position he woke up in. 
"Ah... he's still peacefully asleep."

"Jin, maybe we sho-"

The door shut before Jungkook could hear the rest.

"I don't need councilling, it's them that need it, not me! Them! Jimin! Y/N! They need it!

__________________

[I'm soooo sorry if that was really bad, I mean.... I didn't know what to put and I'm really tired because of school and other reasons, I really hope you've enjoyed this chapter! Keep voting and YEEET! Ily 💕 SARANGHAE! ❤❤❤]