Heartbroken Again

You felt heartbroken. You felt stupid. You were sat on the bench that you had been sitting at for 4 hours as you had no idea where to go.

Incoming call: Jimin baby
Answer/decline

You took in a deep breath as you heard your phone ring again.

Incoming call: Jimin baby
Answer/decline

It rang another 3 times after that, when you finally thought he'd stopped, you received a message.

New message: Jimin baby

Jimin: please come back home... Let me explain... Please.

You placed your phone in your pocket and carried your bag on your shoulder as you had an idea of where to stay. At home. With Jimin, but without him knowing you were there. It was easy for you to get back in without him noticing, he'd still be sat by the door crying hopelessly.

You arrived outside the house you and Jimin shared, you could still hear his faint cries and banging against the door. You went round to the back gate, careful to not make any sounds at all. You had got into the back garden so all you had to do now was to climb into your window, you knew it was going to be easy as there was objects that could help you.

After you reached your window, you looked in before you climbed through just in case Jimin was in there, but he wasn't. You climbed in and tip-toed to the door and locked it. Just a few seconds later you heard heavy footsteps running up the stairs. Jimin was going into the medical cupboard in the bathroom.

The next thing you heard was a scream. It didn't sound like a cry, it was a scream out of pain. Your heart started pumping fast, you wanted to go out and see what had happened but then Jimin will know your back. It was only a matter of seconds before another scream was heard, you decided it was enough.

LITTLE WARNING! CUTTING

You unlocked your door and ran towards the bathroom. The sight you saw made you want to throw up. Jimin was laying with his back to you but you could see what he was doing clearly. There were pills everywhere, there was a razor covered in blood. You stepped closer to Jimin, without him realising and hugged him. He flinched, turned around and punched you thinking you was an intruder, but when he realised it was you, he deeply apologised.

"J-Jimin... Why are you d-doing this to y-yourself?" you sobbed, you didn't even know what to say.

"Y/N! Y-your ba-back!" He squealed with happiness but also pain from his arms and thighs. He pulled you closer to him with his arms around your waist. You couldn't see him like this anymore, you felt guilty that you didn't tell him about you and Taehyung, you felt guilty because he felt guilty, you felt guilty that he was cutting because of you.

"I'm so, so sorry Jimin!" you yelled, wrapping your arms around him and leaning against his chest.

"w-why are you s-sorry? Y-you d-didnt do anything 2-wrong." he sniffled a lot before placing his head in your neck.

"I have done something wrong... And it was wrong for me to have a go at you because you made the same mistake." You felt your eyes prickle with tears as he looked up at you.

"W-wait.. Y-you were cheating o-on me t-too?" You nodded as he shook his head and let go of your waist.

"Jimin, I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you but when I saw you and Y/BF/N, I completely froze and broke down. Jungkooks been blackmailing me..." You watched him removed you away from him and walk out of the bathroom. You heard the bedroom door slam.

You let your tears roll down your face once more, pulling your phone out you message Jungkook.

You: I've told him. I'm not your little toy anymore.

Jungkook: So you're telling me that you told him that you and Taehyung made out?

You: Yes.

Jungkook: I'm sorry but I can't believe you would do that just so I would stop using you, I haven't even started yet.

You: I know and that's why I've done it, so you can't use me now.

Jungkook: Oh I will use you one day.

You put your phone on the floor and ran towards Jimins room.

"Jimin?" You called but no answer came, which didn't surprise you, he was more heartbroken than when you left.

You opened the door to see a crying Jimin laying in the corner, broken. You moved closer to him, hearing his little hiccups.

"Jimin, baby." you called out to him, kneeling down next to him and reaching for his hand. He pulled it away but you pulled him closer.

"Go away!" He screamed, but you didn't listen to him. You rested his chin on your hands and looked into his red, teary, swollen eyes.

"I'm so sorry baby." You whispered before connecting your lips with his. He cried more while kissing you, which hurt you more. You both pulled away for some air, but you realised he hadn't cleaned up the cuts.

*Time skip*

You and Jimin were now on the sofa, cuddling together. Jimin was still sobbing and your tears were still flowing down. His wounds were all bandaged up and cleaned so it wouldn't get infected.

"I love you, Jimin." You looked up at him, his hiccups made him sound ten times younger.

"I love y-you too." He bit his lip before pressing a kiss on your forehead. By the time it was 8:30pm you and Jimin had fallen asleep.

Goodnight Jimin.
______________________________

Well this was one dramatic chapter! I hope you all liked it! Comment and vote