Lost

[MAY INCLUDE A BIT OF DEPRESSION! NO THERE IS NO SELF-HARM OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT]

_____________________________

You felt lonely....lost....you didn't feel alive. You laid your head on your pillow, letting tears fall. Jimin was downstairs, on the phone to your doctor by the sounds of it.

"Yes...she...she hasn't been acting normal, she's been distant from everyone, me, her friends, even her parents.

No, she isn't on any medication....

No, she doesn't have any medical conditions...she doesn't suffer from anything....

She hasn't spoke to her parents for 3 days, she doesn't want them to know where she is, she doesn't want anything to do with them at all...I don't have their number so I cannot contact them at all....

She hasn't been eating, sleeping or drinking properly....thank you doctor, bye for now."

You heard Jimin's footsteps getting louder, till they reached outside of your door. The door opened and he stepped in.

"I've just spoke-"

"I know..." You interrupted him. He widened his eyes and then bit his lip.

"So you heard our conversation?" He asked, sitting next to you, holding tightly onto your hands. You nodded your head and heard him sigh.

"I'm sorry...I needed to...you worry me so much, you do." He hiccupped, you turned to face him seeing him well up with tears just broke your heart.

"Don't worry...but why did you tell them about my parents? I don't want anything to do with them, they'd never let me out of their sight now..."

Jimin dropped his head.

"I'm so sorry....I didn't know what to do, they asked why I was calling, not your parents." He kissed your right hand while caressing your left with his.

"You could've told them that they died or left me when I was younger so I lived with you my whole life..." You closed your eyes, tears dropping.

"I'm really sorry....I didn't think, I just worry about you so much, I cant sit there and watch you turn into a wreck." He pulled you closer to him and kissed your forehead. You both stayed silent for a while, you felt yourself slowly drifting off but you didn't want to sleep. You sat up forcing yourself to stay awake.

"Don't force yourself to stay awake, go to sleep." Jimin laid you back down and laid next to you, wrapping his arms around your waist. You didn't listen, you carried on forcing yourself awake. Your body shut itself down, you fell asleep but not wanting to.

___________________________________________________

"Y/N, can you hear me?"

The light in front of you, blinding you. Your eyes slowly opened.

"Y/N? Can you hear me?" They repeated, you didn't answer, you couldn't, it was as if your mouth had been sewn shut.

"She's awake, no response."

You looked around, wondering where you were but you were mostly looking around for Jimin. He wasn't anywhere to be found.

"Are you okay? Y/N?" A woman came up to you, wearing a green gown and a mask over her mouth.

"J-J-J-J-Jimin...." Was all you could say, you repeated it over and over again, but no one came.

"Jimin isn't going to come, you'll see him soon." The doctor calmed you down. He smiled before turning to the other 3 doctors and then turning back to you, smirking.

"Right, so miss (Y/L/N), we need to do some tests but first~" He came closer towards you, making you feel scared.

"W-W-W-what are you doing?" You asked, trying to shift back away from him.

"Oh, we just need to feel some of your stomach, don't worry." Before he could take another step you questioned him again.

"W-Why, whats w-wrong with my s-s-stomach?" The doctor completely ignored your question and carried on with what he was doing.

The other two doctors where watching, while filling up syringes with liquids. Your heart was pounding as you felt hands slip around your body and roam all the way up.

"S-S-Stop, S-S-S-S-STOP!" You cried, making them jump but carry on. His hands wouldn't leave your body, you hated it. You really wanted and needed Jimin to burst through the door and save you.

You kicked your leg up, right into the doctors balls. He groaned in pain before standing back up.

"Well that wasn't very nice. I was going to go easy on you but now....I think you don't deserve a reward." His smirk made you feel sick. What was he going to do?

"Now before we get started, I want to make sure that you are well healthy, I don't want you passing out, that wont be fun." He asked you, grabbing your cheeks and squishing them together. You grabbed his hands and chucked them off of you.

"D-don't t-t-touch me!" You screamed. The other doctors came over with the syringes, passing them to the main doctor.

"Now if you scream, struggle or try anything, I will use these on you." He warned, placing them down next you. You stayed still, scared and frightened.

"Stay still baby..." He removed his mask, holding onto your waist. When his mask was completely off, you saw him.....

"J-j-j-Jungkook......?" You felt tears flow down your face rapidly.

"Yes, princess?" He smirked, squeezing you and sucking on your neck.

"G-GET OFF OF ME!" you screamed more and more, the other doctors pinned you down while Jungkook got the syringes.

"I warned you Y/N..." Before you knew it, you were knocked out.

_____________________________________________________________

"Y/N! Y/N? Y/N, can you hear me?!" You heard screaming and crying. Your eyes shot open, you took a huge inhale of air. Jimin grabbed onto you, wrapping his arms around you.

"You scared me, I thought I'd lost you!" He cried, you gripped onto him, confused but sad.

"You weren't breathing for 10 minutes! I called the ambulance and everything!" He cried more and it broke your heart.

"I-I'm sorry I scared you..." You started sobbing in his arms.

"Its okay, as long as you're safe, that's all that matters." He kissed your forehead.

"I love you Y/N." He said.

"I love you too." You replied, smashing your lips on each others.

You were definitely in love with Park Jimin.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

[Heyo! so this is so annoying that I had already written this chapter but I somehow didn't save it, so I had to write it all over again. I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense and its boring! This chapter brought back a lot of memories in my past, good and bad ones. Sorry for slow updates! ILY, comment, vote, whatever yo asses like doing with my chapters. BYEEEEEEE]