Love scenario

"I love you, Y/N."

_______

"I love you too, Jimin... "

But did you really have feelings for him? No, you still have feelings for Jungkook.

You kissed Jimin again, melting into his hugs and touch. You felt him smiling against the kisses that you know he's been wanting for ages.

"Finally, I can torture everyone that you're mine!" He giggled, you laughed along but then turned serious. 

"Not Jungkook, right?" You smiled at him but he nodded a yes to you. 

"No, don't please, I don't want to cause him more pa-"

"Y/N, have you ever realised that all he's ever done is hurt you. Yet you still don't want to hurt him, you still have feelings for him I know and I understand but...You can't just keep forgiving him! It's not right!"

You knew he was telling the truth but you still couldn't help but forgive Jungkook again. You loved him. 

You nodded to Jimin and laid down on his chest, his arms wrapped around your waist and rested his chin on your head, giving you sweet kisses.

___________

You left Jimins at 8pm. Making it home for 8:25pm.

"Hello, honey, did you have a good day with Jungkook?" She asked, you instantly covered your mouth.

"Umm... yeah, we had a good day... " you breathed out, you didn't bother to tell her that you're not with him anymore,  You just decided that you were going to go with the easier option.

"That's good, how long have you two been together?" She was firing questions at you, one's that you couldn't be bothered to answer anymore because they  meant something to you.

"I can't remember, I'm going to go upstairs now, I'll come down when dinners ready."

You left the floor and headed for the stairs. Avoiding tears to fall from your eyes, especially as your mum was watching you in concern. 

When you reached your door, you looked back and saw no one, you closed the door and locked it. While doing that, you let your tears out.

Salty tears fell, into your mouth, on the floor, onto your hand. They were unstoppable. 
Incoming call: Jimin

"Hello? Y/N? are you there?"

"Yes, I'm here. Did you n-need some-something?" You asked,  immediately regretting trying to say the whole sentence without hiccuping with more tears. 

"Whats wrong? Are you hurt! Where are you?!"

"No, I'm fi-fine. Just upset, don't worry ab-bout it." You sniffled. He sighed and then groaned. 

"Y/N, you know, if you don't want this relationship... then you don't have to.. "

"Shut up Jimin, of course I do! It's just that I still love Jungkook, I imagined myself being with him for ages.... "

"I know, but I'm going to help you... okay? You just have to trust me."

"I do, I trust you with everything. I love you Park Jimin."

"I love you too."

___________________

Jungkooks POV:

He woke up, dry mouth and puffed eye lids. He laid for a few minutes in silence.

"Y/N.... " he said, over and over again. There were no more tears to shed, he had no more.

He heard a knock on the door, causing him to sit up straight and rub his eyes.

"Come in." He weakly said, watching the doorknob, waiting for it to be turned. When it was turned and pushed open, he felt his eyes well up.

'I do still have tears?! Why?!'

The figure stepped in.

"Taehyung, what do you want?" Jungkook asked him, not meaning to sound rude but he did sound a bit harsh.

"I-i just wanted t-to see how you were, sorry." He shyly said and faced down. Jungkook sighed and patted his bed for Taehyung to come and sit.

"Taehyung...I'm sorry that you've had to see me like this, I really am. I wish I could feel better and be like how I used to be about girls that have broken up with me, but I really loved Y/N..." Jungkook felt warms drops of water falling down his faces. This is not what he wanted to be doing, first thing in the morning.

"Jungkook...Y/N is with Jimin...." Taehyung quietly spoke, as if he only wanted himself to hear.

"WHAT!" Jungkook shot up from his bed and threw anything that was in his way.

"THAT'S IT!" was the last thing he yelled before opening the front door and slamming it shut.

______________________

I'm so sorry if this chapter was bad, I'm sorry that I'm not active as much, schools been a pain and yeahhhh. Anyway, I'm gonna be updating at least once a week, I'll try to quicken the pace and maybe even try to update every other day! I love you guys! Thank you for getting me to 1.05K READS!!!!!