awkwardness

You sat there for a while. Jungkook on the other side, dressed into your older brothers clothing. It didn't matter because your older brother, jung-woo never visited because of work.

"So...." jungkook looked up at you, fiddling with the remote in your hand. You looked back at him and sighed. Why are you doing this to me?

"I'll be back." You spoke, standing up and causing Jungkook to stand up and end up in front of you.

"J-Jungkook, what are y-you doing?" You asked, trying to move around him but his arms stopped you when they touched your waist. You could feel his hand caress your sides, his eyes staring deeply in yours.

Ouch.

You felt a sharp pain on the side his hand was. You went to go and reached down to move his hand but his grip tightened, causing you to yell out in pain.

"J-Jungkook! You're hurting me!" You squirmed. Trying your best to get out of his hold. He just squeezed harder the more you cried.

When he couldn't go any more, he let go. You looked down to your side with tears falling down your cheeks and saw big massive hand printed purple marks placed on your smooth, milk skin.

You turned to face Jungkook, who now had a smirk plastered on his face.

"Get out...n-now!" You screamed, holding onto your side, still in pain. He didn't listen and sat down, you went to go and slap him but he caught your hand just in time.

"No. Don't do that, baby." He cooed, pulling you closer. Your nose nearly touched his when your phone rang. He didn't let you go so you couldn't answer the phone.

"I-I need to answer this, p-please." You cried again. He wiped your tears off your cheek and pulled you onto his lap.

"You don't need to answer it, stay here with me." He pouted, you were about to get back up when he kissed you. Again. You melted into the kiss and wrapped your arms around him. He grabbed your hurt side and you gasped. Opening your mouth to give him entrance, he entered his tongue, both of yours fighting for dominance.

After a while, Jungkook won and you both separated, trying to get air. You were still sat on his lap by the time you caught your breath. Jungkook was just staring at you, watching you regain energy.

"You should go." You said with your raspy voice. He shook his head and pulled you closer to him. Your head rested on his chest. You were so confused on why he hurt you but then kissed and caressed you after.

"Jungkook, w-why do you h-hurt me then k-kiss me?" You asked, bravely. You didn't except an answer but he gave you one.

"Because I don't want anyone else to have you, so I mark you and then kiss you." He smirked, holding onto your waist again. You moved your hand down to the same side as he hurt and hovered your hand over it. Just in case.

His lips attached to yours again but you moved away.

"Then own me. Don't play with my feeling Jungkook, make me yours and yours only. I'm not your toy." You stood up and walked away to your phone leaving him shocked at your attitude.

"Y/N." He whispered. You turned around and met his gaze. "Will you be....

Quiet for once? All you do is talk! Why would I want you to be mine? I just don't want other people to have you! I don't want you!" He yelled, you felt yourself jump at his voice. Tears welled up in your eyes once again, your tears tasted bitter.

"Get out." You quietly said, keeping your anger and fright inside. He crossed his arms and stood still. You took a deep breath before letting it out.

"Get out!" You yelled at him, he widened his eyes and he stood more straightened.

"GET OUT!" this time he listened but before he could reach the door, your hand went across his face. When he walked out, you closed the door, sobbing.

You went upstairs and decided to sleep. Your tears were still there, staining your bed covers.

Your phone rang.

Incoming call: Jungkook

You didn't bother to answer. You didn't want to see, speak or know him ever again. You wanted him to disappear from your life.