Protection

After what you had all just been through, Jimin took you to his place. When you both reached the living room, he laid you on the sofa. You hissed in pain as you hit your back that was full of cuts and bruises from Jungkook. Jimin saw your discomfort and piled up some cushions/pillows behind you for support.

"Stay here, I'm going to get the first aid kit." He kissed your forehead before leaving to go upstairs in the bathroom.

While he was gone, you realised how lucky you were to have Jimin, you knew he'd never hurt you. While you were still deep n thoughts, Jimin returned with a first aid kit. He carefully lifted your sleeves up from your top to uncover your brutally damaged arm. He used the cleaning wipes to clean it off, he made sure to put some ointment on before bandaging you up. It stung but you got used to it after a while.

He finally finished doing the rest of your back when he got up and laid you back down again.

"Get some sleep, angel." He kissed your lips but you didn't want to pull away, you pulled him closer to you being careful of your wounds. He laid beside you still kissing until you pulled away and laid your head on his chest.

"I love you Y/N." He whispered into your ear.

"I love you too." You faintly said, closing your eyes and falling asleep. You wanted it to last forever.

________________________________________________

You woke up, Jimin wasn't next to you now. The house seemed awfully silent, you didn't like it one bit.

"Jimin?" You called out, no reply.

"Jimin? Where are you? Are you still here?" You called out again. Still no response. You were starting to get suspicious, you attempted to get up but something was holding you down.

'What? Why can't I get up!?'

You looked down at your feet. They were tied up, so were your hands, your waist was tied down to the sofa that was now covered in a white sheet. All that could be heard was your heartbeat. It was beating rapidly.

"Jimin!?" You screamed. The first thing that came into your head was, 'Is Jungkook here? Did he do something to Jimin? Where are they? Does Jimin know?'

There was no point in screaming until you felt a hot breath on your neck.

"I see you're awake, Y/N." The way he said your name made you shiver. You automatically knew who it was but...it wasn't how you expected.

"Jimin...?" You turned to see his cute adorable face but this time, it wasn't as soft as you remember.

"Hello baby~"

_________________________________________________________

[Okay so guys, the word count is 454 words, I know its really short but I wanted to leave it on a cliff hanger. I'm sorry if you wanted more, but you'll have to wait for a while! ILY!]