Meeting his friends

⚠little warning⚠

You woke up with a snoring  Jungkook in your neck.

'I really hope nothing comes between us.'

You went to move away but he pulled you closer and went further into your neck. He hummed before falling back to sleep, all that could be heard was his little snores that you found adorable. 

"Jungkook, time to wake up~" you cooed, tickling his chin and ears. He smiled but stayed still.

"Come on, I can hear your parents downstairs making breakfast." You tried to move him but he didn't budge.

Suddenly... He licked you. It was a weird feeling but you liked it. He kept doing it but harsher, you knew exactly what he was doing.

Sucking your neck.

You couldn't help but let a little gasp come out of your mouth. He smiled against your jaw and carried on.

"J-Jungkook... " you breathed out. His hands roamed around your body and legs.

"S-stop, we've got to go downstairs.... " you inhaled. He smiled but held you more closer to him. You pushed him away but he didn't move. You were getting frustrated, but he thought you were just joking.

"Jungkook, get off!" You yelled, you both stayed silent after he stopped and heard footsteps running up the stairs.

"Jungkook? Y/N! are you okay?" You heard a female voice shriek. You knew it was his mum from the voice.

"Yes, it's okay, Jungkook was just being annoying again." You laughed as you punched him. He yelped back and tackled you, pushing you to the edge. Thankfully his mum left the upstairs floor and went back down as Jungkook started grinding on you.

You could tell that he had a boner, you could feel it. He was groaning at every thrust, going in a rapid speed. Every hit was making you want more, but his parents were downstairs and so was his sister.

"Y/N.... ah... hmm... hmm.. Yeah.." was all you could hear, your heat started rising and you had to do something to stop him. You pushed him slightly away but when you did, he yelped in pain (cause of his little (big) problem)

"Why did you stop me?" He asked, his eyes turning puppy style, the kind you knew you wouldn't of been able to resist.

"Because, your mum and dad are downstairs, they'll hear us." You got up from the bed and wrapped a blanket around you.

"Where are you going?" He asked again, doing the same thing as you.

"Don't worry, I'm only going to the toilet." You say, walking out of the room to the toilet. Jungkook stayed on the bed, Still in pain. He couldn't take it any more.

~~~

You returned from the bathroom to hear, "Ah... yes... fck... mm.." You could tell it was Jungkook, but you didn't know if there was anyone else in there. You slowly opened the door, the moans getting louder. You had to shut the door so his parents didn't suspect anything. You peeked your head round the corner to see Jungkook, jacking himself off.
You just stayed there for a while, not watching but waiting till it was over. All that went through your innocent mind was... how big he was.

As you heard Jungkook finish up, you walk out from where you were hiding and jumped onto the bed again.

"Did you enjoy the show?" He smirked, cleaning himself off. You laughed and so did he. You didn't realise that you were soaking wet from him moaning and gasping that you made a wet patch where you were sat on his bed.